1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Winning Eleven 2008 PS2 World Tour mode

Discussion in 'Winning Eleven' started by besides, 4 March 2008.

1. besides

besides ntahs

27 June 2005
    Athens
    Olympiacos
    mission 27 is .. dribble the GK.....
    and it says that you have to dribble and score...

what is that i must do?

cause im trying to score a goal after dribbling the goalkeeper and facing the goalpost all alone but it doesnt work

2. afnepipe

afnepipe Non-League

26 April 2008
    Hi!
    I am currently in the mission 47 .. Scores from a set-piece
    nose that I do when I was asked to make 1 goal form a CK / FK.

Anybody can help me.

3. sonoman

sonoman Premiership

13 November 2003
    México
    Mexico / Türkiye
    You have to run/walk with the ball into goal (Don't shoot)

Well, you can either score from a FK, or from a cross directly from a CK (ex. take the CK and head the ball into the net)
    Note. if you have a PK, it will not count in as a set-piece.

4. tenken1013

tenken1013 Non-League

1 November 2007
    hello every one
    i just have a quick question about Pes6 International challenge mode,...is there any way you can play with different countries other that euro and americas?

it says on the sites that you can only play the qualification rounds with the euro and american teams but it also say that you can play with any national teams that the game gives you in the regular mode...

i would like to play with korea, but i cant. the game doesnt give me an option (not that i know of) to do so. only the north and south americas and the euro teams...is there a way i can play with korea or not play the qualification rounds and play with korea?
    please help it will be greatly thanked!!