1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Winning Eleven 2006 Arcade Championship

Discussion in 'Winning Eleven' started by hubneo, 18 February 2006.

1. hubneo

hubneo League 1

23 November 2003
    Kill Nougaro
  2. lion

lion Non-League

28 June 2005
    looks good... they have some craptastic arcade version of winning eleven at my local arcade its like pro evo soccer 2 quality :|

3. Doubla R

Doubla R Argentina

13 April 2005
    What is this?

4. RuneEdge

RuneEdge Silent Assassin

1 October 2003
    Turn around, I'm right behind you...
    Manchester United
    WE on an arcade machine. That looks so f*ckin' cool.

5. Stringer Bell

Stringer Bell Banned

12 February 2005
    London
    Can someone give me a short summary of what this game is gonna be about?

6. crayon

crayon Yamato Gaijin

23 October 2004
    Hokkaido Japan
    Liverpool FC
    When I lived in Japan I think I saw this too - you had to buy some crappy game data card to put in the slot and remember formations etc. THIS looks a marked improvement!:D

7. RuneEdge

RuneEdge Silent Assassin

1 October 2003
    Turn around, I'm right behind you...
    Manchester United
    Yeah, many arcade games use a data card nowadays. Tekken 5 is one that I can think of at the top of my head. In that, you use it to keep a record of your wins and losses, the amount of money you gained (virtual money) and you can also customize your character's appearence.

This idea for WE is interesting cuz you'll be carrying all your formations and strategies around with you which is pretty cool.

More info here.
    http://translate.google.com/transla...refox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-GB:official_s&sa=G

8. djdoc

djdoc Guest

I remember playing the arcade version of PES1 in my local BowlPlex, it was well decent :) I challenged a few guys and beat them :)

DJ

9. KAiWAi

KAiWAi PES2008 Guide Author

12 December 2002
    Liège, Belgium
    Standard Liège