1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Winning Eleven 10 on Xbox 360

Discussion in 'Winning Eleven' started by embraceuk1, 18 January 2006.

1. embraceuk1

embraceuk1 International

30 December 2001
    Indiana USA (Scottish)
    Nottingham Forest
    I know people will say they wouldnt release it an non Japanese system first.

But the reason for no Japanese International/Final Evolution etc, must be because they are working on the Xbox 360 UK and Japanese version which Konami have already officially anounced they will release.

I wouldnt expect the PS3 and ps2 version until october so the Xbox 360 might come first.

Ppl will buy it on either system anyway so it wont matter if they released a 360 version first.

Last edited: 18 January 2006
  2. Doubla R

Doubla R Argentina

13 April 2005
    Ok

3. Artist

Artist Guest

No way mate, konami already said on their website that WE 10 will be released in 128 bits system, PS2 and XboX only! Olny WE 11 will be released in 256 bits systems PS3 and Xbox 360.

Winning Eleven 10 will not be on the next generation, only 11.

4. samar7

samar7 Mod-erator

7 August 2005
    Birmingham
    Man Utd

Really ? no way that sucks big time :| i wud haved love to see we10 on 360 or ps3 this autumn :| !

5. KAiWAi

KAiWAi PES2008 Guide Author

12 December 2002
    Liège, Belgium
    Standard Liège
    Really ???

Are you really sure 'Artist' ?
    Did you read that on this website : http://www.konami.jp/gs/game/we

(It's not that I don't believe you but I miss this information if it's right !!)

6. Legendary

Legendary Mad Goalkeeper

24 May 2003
    Bernabeu Stadium, Madrid or Villa Park, Birmingham
    Aston Villa & Real Madrid
    Will there be a spring release or late summer/early autumn of Winning eleven 10/9.5.

7. saladdin100

saladdin100 Guest

considering 360 sales are so low in japan i wouldnt be suprised if konami axed any plans to release WE on 360 in Japan.

8. airjoca

airjoca International

29 July 2003
    Amadora, Portugal
    SL Benfica
    From IGN:

"Michihiro Ishizuka, Konami
    Ishizuka is head of Konami's production studio and has, in the past, worked to develop games like Winning Eleven and Silent Hill into major bands. "For the Xbox 360, the American and European markets are, of course, important, so for the most part we plan on developing titles that will sell in America and Europe." However, Konami does hope to work with Microsoft to release titles that help push the system in the Japanese market as well. Regarding Winning Eleven and Pro Baseball Spirits, two of Konami's other announced titles, he states that we can expect them some time after April. This doesn't mean that they will be released in April, of course, but Ishizuka does hope to have them out as soon as possible. He hinted that this year's Winning Eleven could end up with Online play."

:)

9. TheWolf

TheWolf League 1

7 August 2003
    Texas, USA
    Manchester United
    Well why wouldn't it have online play given WE9/PES5/WE9:I all have online play!!!!

Hopefully though, there will be a XBox360 release of the game before the end of the year. Will make editing a bitch but hey, it's Winning Eleven and it would be on a next gen system!

10. Kitan

Kitan Guest

Hey can you download an options file for the xbox 360. I am going to buy WE9I for xbox, but will hope to play it on my 360. I wanted to know how I could get an OF for it, if possible.

11. embraceuk1

embraceuk1 International

30 December 2001
    Indiana USA (Scottish)
    Nottingham Forest
  12. what i stupid post loll, get a life

13. the_thing

the_thing ps3!

4 August 2004
    Toronto
    Juve, MU
    found this on a french site:
    judging from the title "FIFA just got owned" i can say its fake.

an interview was also on that site:
    dunno if this is real or fake...

source: http://www.jeuxvideo.com/forums/1-10457-2952766-1-0-1-0-0.htm

sry for the long post.

14. mattster12

mattster12 All-round Bastard

11 April 2005
    yeh some guy posted it in the pes section here claiming he'd found it lol. But we came to the conclusion it was fake as there is no platinum membership and shit. Have a read see what you think mate.....wish it was real though :)

15. the_thing

the_thing ps3!

4 August 2004
    Toronto
    Juve, MU
    i guess i got fooled too. :p wouldve been incredibly if it was real tho.

16. Noaxx

Noaxx League 2

18 October 2003
    Those damm fifa-lovers should be bannend from this forum! :)

Last edited: 20 March 2006