1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Winning Eleven 10 is it better than Pes5/WE9

Discussion in 'Winning Eleven' started by Cable999, 25 April 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cable999

Cable999 ProEvo CHAMP

12 October 2004
    The Milky Way
    Upon first play of WE 10 i noticed the improved speed of the game, players fly around at great speed now.

The gameplay seem to hav gone back to WE8/Pes 4 type of gameplay where players are really fast.

Also why hav knonami not added more teams or leagues this time. the african contries seem 2 hav the same quota but hav just been updated with the world cup teams replacing the crap other ones.

Overall still good game.

O yeah konami about time u allowed the replay functions 2 b used at any time. :lmao: :lol:

2. sg-40

sg-40 Guest

I used to love PES4 (running, dribbling,...) somehow "all out attack" but with PES5 attack/defense was really well balanced. And with this WE10 there is no more such a balance (when a forward got the ball, he keeps it almost whatever the defender does) and it's a pity...
    Anyway I'll play to this game cause it's so good to be able to dribble again and to use these new moves;)

But to reply I would say that PES5/WE9 had a better gameplay ...

Last edited by a moderator: 25 April 2006
  3. shojin

shojin pes player

3 August 2005
    we9 is better than pes5 and we10.

we10 is too arcade and fast.
    i hope pes6 is not the same gameplay and rapidity :roll:

4. Tom

Tom likes turtles Staff

12 December 2001
    Hamburg
    There are several threads about impressions, no need for opening a new thread about it.

Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.