Winning boots in ML

Joystick

Deep like Titanic
10 August 2004
London
The Arse
Hi all,

Sorry if this has been covered elsewhere, but couldn't spot it. Anyone know how to win more boots for your team in ML? I was gifted a pair early in the season, and got a pair after signing Asamoah Gyan, but I've played about five or six games now (with mixed results) and there doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason as to when you get more boots. You can't buy them in the shop (why?).

Are they only attained from buying new players? This boots malarky is becoming more grating by the day...

Yeah you seem to randomly win them, think I've won 2 pairs so far but it doesn't tell you how you won them. The rest of my boots came with the players I bought

Fu**ing boots. What the hell were Konami thinking?!

I don't know ONE PERSON who likes them. I am so happy Konami studio opened in London because they will be more in touch with the football community, the Japanese think we all like this RPG crap.

Its complete Japanese bonkers that only they could come up with magic boots. Surely they have European advisers/testers who were aware of this and it would not go down well.
Playing Master League first opposition in league three players wearing magic boots how did they earn them after one friendly.
How you earn them is beyond me, had a couple of practice runs of ML, won more games got less boots.

We need to make a big point about this crap and ask for it to be taken out and also for league mode to be brought back in.

yeah totally agree, but at pesgaming we already made a thread about writing to Konami and we all got same standard answers in 5 or so different reaction from them.

And they all are the same like " we are not planning to bring it back this year but we cannot confirm anything about the near future plans bla bla bla..."

about the boots they wrote " we are sorry that you didn't like the product... blablabla" so nothing really satisfying there... :RANT:

but hey... just try it! maybe how more people will write and complain about missing League Mode and the ' magic' boots nonsens, they might come around ;)

Also, they have to make it up to us now with the DLC / Option Files issues!!!

I'm happy with the game overall. It's not upset me much but we should still complain and make our point heard, we should be given League mode back, PES shop back since its affecting the stadiums i made and a option to have the 2012 ML style back which was fine really.

You win boots in Become a Legend when you are man of the match and win the game. I'm not sure what the stipulations are for Master League, but I'd imagine they're similar, if not the same.

I notice winning more boots by going further in Cups. Probably more chance if you beat a stronger team than yours.

I notice winning more boots by going further in Cups. Probably more chance if you beat a stronger team than yours.

That's probably correct, I couldn't be bothered playing a cup match as I have a terrible team and figured I'd just get hammered by a team in the division above, so I decided to sim the match instead. To my surprise my team won the game 1-0, then I randomly got awarded a new pair of boots.

I've been awarded two pairs so far, both are PES boots and not actually real ones. Haven't even seen any real makes of boots yet...

Back
Top Bottom