1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Winning 11-9 JPN PS2 Option file?

Discussion in 'Winning Eleven' started by Mr Pace, 9 February 2006.

1. Mr Pace

Mr Pace Non-League

9 August 2004
    After months of trying to get into PES5, i've decided i far prefer WE9 and have gone back to it on my Jap PS2. Which option file is the best/most up to date? I have a retail copy of the game and dont have the means to patch it, and ideally am looking for an option file with default Konami stats, edited kits and as up to date transfers as possible.
    Have looked in the OPtion File section here and most of the files are out of date, are designed to be used with patches, or have made-up/football manager stats?
    Anyone have the perfect option file they can link me to, i'd be very grateful :)
    Cheers

2. Doubla R

Doubla R Argentina

13 April 2005
    I thought PES5 and WE9 were the same thing just different kits and updated transfers. Oh well..