Windows 7 PC Mod issues

gomito#10

World Cup Winner
9 May 2003
DC, USA
Guys,
I have had suspicions that jenkeys patches dont always get applied when Im playing. If I copy a new patch over and get a new exe for pes, my camera settings will work. However as soon as I change the camera settings again in mega selector the camera stays the same. I then notice I cant change the scoreboard either. If i re copy pes-edit or some other patch, then I can change again. I also see I keep getting the shady check box on read only on the konami folder. I also got permission denied when I tried to unrar some files in that folder. Has anyone else seen these issues in windows 7? It seems windows will not allow the exe's to get updated with the selections I choose from jenkeys tools.... or even the camera stand alone exe

any help would be much appreciated

I beleive I have home edition or premium

Last edited:
first u need to disable that UAC safety thingy that win7 has,
then better install games not into the program files/program x86 directories

make something like C:/Games/Konami/...
create the games folder yourself
thats the basic thing.
-

right now go to all .exes in konami folder right click mouse then properties then compatibility then setting for all users(down) then click use program as administrator down there n click ok twice
make that with vanilla .exe, with unlock.exe
settings.exe
unlock.config.exe in unlock folder too

also if u have antivirus tool u need to unblock all them .exes and the konami directory
or u can just disable antivirus when u play

first u need to disable that UAC safety thingy that win7 has,
then better install games not into the program files/program x86 directories

make something like C:/Games/Konami/...
create the games folder yourself
thats the basic thing.
-

right now go to all .exes in konami folder right click mouse then properties then compatibility then setting for all users(down) then click use program as administrator down there n click ok twice
make that with vanilla .exe, with unlock.exe
settings.exe
unlock.config.exe in unlock folder too

also if u have antivirus tool u need to unblock all them .exes and the konami directory
or u can just disable antivirus when u play
thanks mate, so UAC didnt seem to do the trick Does this sound like a godo plan

1.)uninstall PES
2.)delete konami direcotry under programfiles
3.)reinstall c:konami
4.)when pesedit prompts for install install to c:konami
5.)does jenkey tool have hard path to files? Or do I just attach exe in proper place

this is for 2012 not 2013, hmm what is vanilla exe?

when i used jenkey tool last time it was 011 and i just selected the .exe in the tool itself
as far as i remember there was no setup for jenkey, i copied all the jenkey files in pes directory after download as he mentions it and in the tool.exe i selected the original.exe, thats it

so if its still the same way with 012 your 5.) point is correct .)
vanilla.exe ist original .exe after fresh install of pes

dont forget the admin rights i wrote u need them, and if thats still not working its your antivirus making trouble with jenkeys

Install in your own folder like the Impossible says, should work fine them. I'm running on 7 64bit like that with Jenkeys.

damn i did all this and i thought i was able to get it to work but now the game wont start after i made some changes. Can someone walk me thru

1.)configurn jenkeys gameplay patch
2.)running mega selector and changing scoreboard and camera
3.)all with pesedit

im not sure if i should attached the exe, etc...

Back
Top Bottom