Windows 7 , low court sounds

Es88

League 2
2 December 2006
M. Tel Aviv
In XP everything was good about the sounds in the game.
but in windows 7 (64 bit), i can bearly hear the sounds of the court, all the passes between the players, shooting, whistles of the referee, i hear very strong the commentator, and sometimes the crowd chants. (after goal i can bearly hear the crowd)
it's like there isn't balance in the game sounds, i'm redcuing the commentator volume allomst to the lowest and i'm still hearing it very loud.
i'm using soundMax onboard (asus p5b), win7 beta driver, stereo (2 loudspeakers)
btw, i tryed it with another sound card(creative) same prob.
so it's something in the windows, i don't know..
someone have an idea?
if there a way even to increase the volume of the pitch it will be good. (on the game is allready on the highest one,the crowd chants is allready strong, half of them is edit sounds that came with the patch, but it's not becouse of the patch)

Last edited:
I have the same problem, I thought it might be down to the chant patch I'm using and so just turned the commentary right down.

I have the same problem, I thought it might be down to the chant patch I'm using and so just turned the commentary right down.

i checked it without any patch, so it's not the patches..
i think it's something in the windows.. i reinstlled drivers, tryed to search in windows for sounds and things like this.. don't know :|

Back
Top Bottom