Will you be my Valentine?

Plan M

Banned
27 September 2007
Manchester United
What you lot up to on Valentine's Day? What do you think of this occasion - is it a load of money-making bollocks or a day for love and lust?

Discuss.

page(8).jpg

The above looks like a monster from say Dale Winton Goes Silent Hill. Hmm.

I shall be writing a letter to Princess Peach tonight in advance for Valentines, hoping she's not going to swallow Mario or Luigi's love for once this year.

My missus is taking me out to a Spanish restaurant. Sangria and one of their specials for me! :)

I think the joke was not knowing the date (14th)..........but I could be wrong.

You never know with Jay! ;)

It's a load of old bollocks though - I am going for a meal to keep the missus happy, she deserves it too because she works bloody hard, week-in, week-out. I took her out last year so it's her turn now!

I give my wife a big hug, but i do that every day...
March 22th is special: then we are married 10 years....we will go to a very, very fancy restaurant...and the kids are happy too because they adore the baby sit (some of you might too...).

Thank you very much...

PS: why did you change your avatar...the one with "the clock" was the best i ever saw...

Thanks man. It was for last week with all the Munich rememberance. Time for United supporters to look forward now, not back. We will always grieve for the Busby Babes though. :)

nope, havnt for a while but only 19 long time yet :D

plus looking lanky and skinny dont really help

I was fucking left, right and centre at 19 - get out there and get yourself some pussy!

Just another day, the missus actually said it's money-making bollocks before I did. Saying that, I've got her a card (I can't even say why it's so great because she reads the forums), she's going to love it. You know when you see something, a card or a gift or whatever, and you just smile and think "perfect"? This is perfect.

I love it when that happens, dad never stops wearing his "Uncle Knobhead" shirt.

Random JB Fact #567203: We once had a fucking cunt (sorry but it's justified) of an old bitch living next door to us, she was about 80, who had a problem with the family dog barking at 9am in the morning when it had a crap in the garden. One year she sent me a Valentine's card, which obviously I was excited to receive being about 12, with a pig on the front. Inside it read "THIS IS YOU, YOU FAT LITTLE FUCKER".

I can laugh about it now, because she's dead. Dead in the cold ground.

And I'm the one who put her there. Knife in the back, bitch on the floor, problem solved, the twisted cunt.

No, only joking, but the rest is true.

Last edited:
That story made me piss myself :lol:

Oh dear........what a bitch!!!

Is very funny though........I would have cried if it were me :cry: .......thats harsh!!!

Back
Top Bottom