1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

will there be new goalie animations in WE9?

Discussion in 'Winning Eleven' started by indy, 31 July 2005.

1. indy

indy Non-League

11 April 2002
    will there be new goalie animations in WE9? one hand fly parades?

does anyone know??

Thanks

indy

2. If not I will cry blood.

3. Robson84

Robson84 Non-League

13 July 2003
    From what we have seen in the videos, no.But who knows, we can only hope.Goalies are by far the weakest part of the series.

4. cappz8

cappz8 League 2

20 March 2003
    Berlin City West
    certainly not, we cannot expect KCET to introduce one handed flying goal keeper saves after 'only' about 10 years of programming football video games and observing real life football probably for 30 years ;-) we just must not have such high expectations my friend, to see such a thing happen in we9.

i think we have to live with these unrealistic, gay-looking (no offense to all those homosexuals out there, its just a wordplay), annoying, stupid, ugly and even worse two-handed save animations until we20 arrives on ps4!

i especially love these glorious two-handed saves after a nice Beckham freekick, which everybody who watches screams "thats a 100% freekick-goal of the year!!!", where the goalie jumps from the other side of the goal, what do i say, the goalie superman style rockets straight to the top corner of the net, remember with both hands over his head (at least it has to look like superman, hasnt it?) and clears the ball away for a corner EAAAAAAAASILY!...relaxxxed!, like its pure routine!, like what a weak shot by David Beckham, like whatever!!!

but i can assure you one thing, i am REALLY looking forward to these things in we9!
    FOR SURE!

5. Derfil

Derfil Big Boss

6 July 2004
    Here
    A.C. Milan
    Why not on PS3 ?? PS3 got a great power to have such moves ;)
    I would like to see Buffon save againts Milan when Pippo shoot and he saved in a wonder way !!

6. jiwa

jiwa The BEautiful Game

31 May 2005
    Malaysia
    One handed save, should've been in ages ago. Afterall with all the hype Konami's doing for 'new animations', the most basic gaolkeeping animation is left out.

Keeper that make 2-handed save at the far corners are jsut showboating. (i.e the shot wasn't that hard to save).

Afterall they alreay have the animation for one handed saves in the game. (i.e 1 vs. 1 situations and anything near the six-yard box)

Cheers.

7. Derfil

Derfil Big Boss

6 July 2004
    Here
    A.C. Milan
    Buffon Didn't save just with one hand .. he jumped and turned in the air .. It was wikid !! :)
    Hope to see such actions in the upcoming part ;)

8. Sulph

Sulph Goodbye...

28 September 2003
    They have Drogba's current one, so im satisfied :p.

9. bobfifalas

bobfifalas Championship

15 March 2004
    you don't remember but one-handed save was in WE6 and it was great

10. BK_83

BK_83 World Class

7 June 2003
    singapore
    they need to rework goal keeper animations, look at football kingdom!

11. PRO_TOO

PRO_TOO Team Heffernan

25 May 2003
    Rego Park, Germany
    Team Heffernan
    yeah sure they need to improve the keeper (the whole game), but i only felt a few times cheated by the cpu keeper!

12. BK_83

BK_83 World Class

7 June 2003
    singapore
    the way they do 'leaping' saves from top corner bound freekicks

13. kingeasynow

kingeasynow League 2

5 October 2003
    They now do long over-arm throws ala schmeichel.

14. matrix808

matrix808 League 2

25 October 2002
    Amsterdam
    AFC Ajax
    I didnt see one handed dives, but surely new keeper animations, and they are a lot better this time

I saw one time a one handed stretch up to a lob looked awesome,

think that in the other thread somebody said he saw a onehanded dive

but keepers are better, but not what you guys were hoping for i fear

15. jumbo

jumbo Premiership

30 May 2003
    WE Heaven
    wtf are you people talkin about. i saw million one handed saves in we8, 8lwe. pretty sure they were earlier too.

16. Derfil

Derfil Big Boss

6 July 2004
    Here
    A.C. Milan
    ya, There is a lot .. but I hope to see Buffons back one hand save .. :)

17. Doping

Doping Facemaker

20 September 2004
    Almada, Portugal
    SL Benfica
    It would be cool to see GK's like Kahn or Moreira, who sometimes use the other hand to save the ball, doing it. Let me explain better, if the ball goes to the left of the keeper, he flies for it and saves it with the right hand instead of the left one.

18. Derfil

Derfil Big Boss

6 July 2004
    Here
    A.C. Milan
    ya, Thats will be awesome :D .. Kahn does it a lot in real life !!

19. DJOrnsen

DJOrnsen Guest

The animations I want sorting out is the invisible wall around the penalty box and on the goaline. FIFA 98 didn't even have this!!