Will there be a World Cup PES2010?

PIPEÑO

First Class
12 February 2004
Santiago, CL
Manchester City
I honestly wonder if there's a PES version coming for the World Cup (released on May, for instance). I can't believe we can't have a PES that includes World Cup Qualifiers and so on, besides PES6.

They did it for France '98, but it was an Asian release only. I wouldn't mind getting an asian release of Winning Eleven :)

Their are patches in progress for world cup by both

Pate Arminia who announced first , then Gamingaccess.

Yes, I mean, having the national teams updated is no problem.
The thing is about having a World Cup mode in the game.

Well I suppose you've got the international cup.

I wonder if they'll patch it so you can automatically have the groups sorted like the had for ISS Pro '98?

hmmm, if someone could make an external patch in the style that Gaming access do for their community patches and it would overwrite the champions league as the world cup, that would be perfect.

Well in CL you have 2 games played in all stages of the tournament and in WC only one, also in CL there is no 3rd place game like there is in WC. It would need a lot more than graphical change to make CL into WC.

Use PATeArminia patch 1.2. ..... all the teams from WC 2010... make groups and play... plus put chants ..... feeling is amazing :-)

Smederevo chance.

its funny when jap coments said that becose we have a town in serbia called Smederevo.

Use PATeArminia patch 1.2. ..... all the teams from WC 2010... make groups and play... plus put chants ..... feeling is amazing :-)

jeste odlican osecaj ali brate ivanovic i jovanovic su katastrofa ocenjeni. nadam se da ce u 1.3 patchu svi timovi biti po PSD ocenama.

Back
Top Bottom