1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Will the Pal vers be able to play on a US 360 if it's 60 hz...?

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC, PS2, PSP, Wii, DS' started by BumperMan, 30 September 2006.

1. BumperMan

BumperMan Champions League

20 June 2005
    North America
    Legia Warsaw
    topic

2. ripkord

ripkord Super Laser Ninja League

2 August 2003
    Glasgow
    Rangers
    720p is 60Hz everywhere. well for thos that have hdtv

arent they region locked anyway

3. BumperMan

20 June 2005
    North America
    Legia Warsaw
    yeah region locked i think it is

4. jflores

jflores Diegoooooooool!

25 April 2002
    Centreville, VA (USA)
    FCB
    Well, hopefully someone will confirm this when the game comes out. If it's true, I will order myself a copy and try it to see if it really is worth it.

5. katakonik

katakonik Guest

Most likely region locked. Konami made Rumble Roses for the 360 and that was region locked, too.

6. ash

ash DeMinistrator

21 March 2004
    London
    Man Utd
    I would think it would be region locked, regradless if it played in 50hZ going on previous releases, and that it is coming out in January in America.

But we will see...

7. BumperMan

20 June 2005
    North America
    Legia Warsaw
    It's just kinda sad that i gotta wait now if thats the case that it's region locked...they have to stop doing that with certain game...

8. jumbo

jumbo Premiership

30 May 2003
    WE Heaven
    There's another game console, I forget the name... Play.. box? PlayBox 3? I think.

I heard it's region free so no more waiting for regional releases. You might want to look into that. ;)

9. studeep

studeep ManUnited academy

29 June 2005
    Uk
    Manchester United
    Roflol :lmao: :lol:......... nice one jumbo ;)

10. ash

ash DeMinistrator

21 March 2004
    London
    Man Utd
    How wrong you are, it has been delayed soo much in the most-least famous city in the world, and Nokami have bought Konami so no PES in Europ this year.