Will Pes2008 be playable on a USA/Can PS3 ?

Will Pes2008 be playable on a US PS3 ? Yes! as long as you have an hd tv

^ 'ShopTo.com'. my order is being processed! probably won't get it for another 5 business days :(

but i believe they stopped taking pre-orders, because of the high demand! luckily i pre-ordered awhile back!

Last edited:
Re: Will Pes2008 be playable on a US PS3 ? Yes! as long as you have an hd tv

^ 'ShopTo.com'. my order is being processed! probably won't get it for another 5 business days :(

but i believe they stopped taking pre-orders, because of the high demand! luckily i pre-ordered awhile back!

I was going to say that I tried, but I couldn't. anyone used www.renchi.com? it'll come out to about $85 after shipping.
Also, Renchi is hong kong based, so i don't know how long before they get the game, then ship it to me.

Re: Will Pes2008 be playable on a US PS3 ? Yes! as long as you have an hd tv

i was looking at amazon UK not sure if that would work though or if they'd even ship to me.

Why do we get this discussion with every game FFS?

All PS3 games are region free as long as you are playing in a HD resolution, i.e. 720p, 1080i, 1080p. So EU games can be played on US and Asian consoles and vice versa.

The only issue is when playing in SD resolutions, some games do not support PAL/NTSC video modes and therefore may not play. I think there are only a very small few that suffer from this though.

what abt online play . anyone in us have this game who can try tonight when the server goes live

Anyone played online with a US PS3 console ? Outside Europe ?
I'm asking because in my PS2 the game works OK, but when I try to connect to play online I've the region error 833 and I want to know if in the PS3 is different.

I guess still no update from U.S. buyers -- my order was shipped - so its on its way - I gues everyone else is in the same boat.

So from the Winning Eleven blog PES2008 on PS3 won't work on standard tv sets in North America.

That sucks a whole lot.

Can anyone confirm this?

No 60hz option at start of game?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom