Will I be able to play PES 6 online after PES 2008 is released?

BLaZiNgSPEED

League 1
25 August 2007
London, UK
Manchester United
In case PES 7 won't work properly on my PC will I be able to continue playing PES 6 online for as long as I can without the restriction from KONAMI?

Thanks

Dunno about that mate cause when pes6 come out konami didnt give long before the stopped there servers for pes5 users.I think Konami would probably give a few months notice before shutting the servers down.But im going by what happend with pes5 when pes6 come along.I for one would like to see a lan option like PES4 where u can type ip address in and get a game going this way.Would make sence now cause most people have more than 1 pc in there home it would be nice to play against me brother without having buy 2 versions of the same game.Ok we could plug 2 pads in and use same pc but it just dosent seem the same.

Well I will be very happy & surprised if PES 6 online will continue to be free forever. Atleast for an extra 1 year:D I won't have to upgrade my PC or buy new PC it will make LIFE so flipping EASY\\:o/
Because When I had FIFA 06 the day FIFA 07 was released Fifa 06 was invalid to play online. So I had to buy FIFA 07 to continue playing it online.

Back
Top Bottom