1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

WILL CRISTEANO RONALDO BE BETTA IN PRO EVO 7

Discussion in 'Winning Eleven' started by Idioteque Machine, 23 June 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Idioteque Machine

Idioteque Machine Banned

24 February 2006
    PLEASS TEL ME HE WIL BE BETTA COZ HE WERNT GUD ENUF IN PS6 ANDD HE AINT GOT DA PROPER MOVS OR HAIRCUTT

FANX IN ADVANNCE

2. Lami

Lami Niche Football Staff

28 May 2007
    Sydney
    Man Utd, Vecchia Signora
    :dwarf:

3. Doubla R

Doubla R Argentina

13 April 2005
    No I'm sorry Ronaldo Freak, he won't be better, Konami already said they're going to make him even worse..

4. Chris Davies

Chris Davies At least, I think I am Staff

14 May 2003
    Tranmere Rovers
    He can speak English, he's taking the piss; look at his previous posts.

Either that or he gave up trying to cope with PES6 on the 360 this morning and smashed the console over his head in an effort to end it all, but failed and brain-damaged himself in the process. In which case, IT IS OKAY, DON'T WORRY, EVERYTHING WILL BE ALRIGHT.

Last edited: 23 June 2007
  5. Keesie

Keesie Non-League

9 June 2007
    Of course they are making him worse...he is just on a hype...that's all :P lol j/k . I thought he was just good in PES6...as he should be.

6. SXFuzz

SXFuzz Super Moderator Staff

17 November 2001
    Konami called a press conference regarding his skill and appearance within the last 10 minutes. They said in these exact words "CRISTEANO RONALDO IS DED TWO US SO WONT B IN NOO GAYME".

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.