Wifi 3g phones - of the cheap variety

BobbyBox

WING NUT!
10 October 2003
Arsenal
Hello,

The misses wants a touch screen phone that has wifi and 3g for under £200.

We will buy it out right, so no contracts etc. and we want it to be new :))

Does such a phone exist? Had a bit of a look around and they all seem to be quite a bit above £200. Obviously the best ones are all £350 upwards.

Be great if you can give me some ideas.

Cheers,

Bobster.

You can get an iPhone 3G for £200 or so if you check out eBay/AVForums etc.

You can get an iPhone 3G for £200 or so if you check out eBay/AVForums etc.

It will be second hand though, she wants a new one.

It's women dags, especially my woman. She has no clue how much they all cost. I told her the price of the new iphones and she nearly exploded!

:LOL:

I paid £220 for mine and it was only a month old, still had it's warranty with it.

New for £200 from a shop? Not sure there's much available :(

:LOL:

I paid £220 for mine and it was only a month old, still had it's warranty with it.

New for £200 from a shop? Not sure there's much available :(

Thought not, I did do quite a bit of looking around, but I just wanted to see if anybody more knowledgable than me knew of something.

I found the Sony ericsson Satia, but cheapest I found was around £250 and I think that might have been second hand aswell :ROLL:

Oh well just have to tell her that she might need to get a second hand phone.

Thanks for your help Dags.

If anybody else can think of something, or give us an idea it will be much appreciated :DD

250px-Tin_can_phone_1.jpg

I can get you these for about £150. Not sure if they have wifi?

Since my Nokia 5800 has been updated its brilliant

You should be able to get that for under £150 i would have thought

It has Wi fi, a 8gb storage, Accelerometers for screen orientation and stuff, GPS if you want sat nav on it and pretty much everything else these touch screen phones have these days

Cheers guys :DD

will have a proper look tonight, but it looks like she is going for the Samsung Jet brand new for £200.

Thanks to everybody that helped, much appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom