Wide Resolutions - Slow Game

when u have xp u should have no problems whit settings.exe
all resolutions avalaible

when u have vista u should enable xp mode

@monalisa (pretty nick btw)

well, its all stripped wide 4:3 without LB, but thats normal cause i had my 16:10 resolution :D
no 16:10 resolution is unsharp whit my screen
players kinda slidin much more its too fast for me like that

then i set up a 4:3 resolution whit 4:3 checked, same, too fast, not like it should be

but thats doesnt matter
for ur native resolution its better to check 16:9 and LB
btw, can u set up ur native resolution in the settings, or its not there ?
when its not there set up a 16:10 resolution (nearest to your ratio) and wait for kitserver update wich setting.exe patching(all resolutions)

Thanks mate ... i can set it 1440*900 in game setting..

So you suggest that playing in 4:3 is too fast ... then i should get myself use to with 16:9

yes i think 4:3 is too fast too but ... i found it more exciting ... hahaha ..thanks mate

First of all, u need to know whats the native resolution of ur screen.
Then set the maximun Screen HZ for this resolution.

Then go to nvidia panel and set aa and af to application controlled
pre rendered frames to 1
and this texture quality thing from high quality to quality (no diffrence but runs smoother) and vsync off (like in settings.exe too)
frame skipping off too

set the native resolution of ur screen in settings.exe
when u have 16:10 screen CHECK LB (enable).

and THEN
have fun.

edit:
and when u have logitech gamepad load the wingman profiler software, there u can change the axis sensivity

whit all this options it runs very smooth and like it should from the speed, response is good too

What settings for axis did you put for your Logitech gamepad in wingman profiler?

Thanks

hey guys, i change like i planted anyway to change my screen to
Dell 2209WA (22', Max-1650X1050, E-IPS PANEL)

what shoud i play on ?

16:9 Resoltuions = Good view of the game, but speed game is low. (smooth, but low)

Last edited:
i think 4:3 is faster gamplay and more exciting? dont you think? 16:9 = game speed is slower

slow game for me also. response time low at shooting, passing, etc on 1680x1050 high.

fix that worked for me: change refresh rate of the monitor from 59 to 60 with powerstrip. all good now.

Back
Top Bottom