Whywas Plan M banned ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

gerd

Retired Footballer
8 January 2002
Over the moon
KRC Genk, Spurs
I just noticed that Plan M was banned, could be a long time ago, i don't know.
He could be a pain in the ass, but i genuinely liked him.
He was one of my favourite members to be honest.
He had those "human interest" threads that i liked a lot and that were fun for most of the forum members. IMHO banning him was a loss for Evo-Web...

Why was he banned ???

Oh and and maybe this thread could serve this purpose: explaining why certain members are banned (i think there used to be a similar thread in the past). So, mods feel fre to change the topic title.

Gerd, with all due respect, but these things should remain visible to our staff only. While I could absolutely see a general interest in "Who's been banned and why", all it would ultimately do is causing rebellions against our decisions. So, personally, I'd like to keep that internal.

Regarding Plan M, he's got sacked in the end of June by CW after getting several warnings and still acting like an ass.

I agree with Tom here, we did have something in the past that was similar and it ended up with questions asking why, which led to appeals of "we want him back" etc... which is crap and also annoying, as it takes either persistent infringement of, or else gross negligence of our rules to get banned here.

Plan M was ok, i never had any problems with him but he got on a few peoples nerves at times along with DJDoc.

Gerd, with all due respect, but these things should remain visible to our staff only. While I could absolutely see a general interest in "Who's been banned and why", all it would ultimately do is causing rebellions against our decisions. So, personally, I'd like to keep that internal.

Regarding Plan M, he's got sacked in the end of June by CW after getting several warnings and still acting like an ass.

Ok Tom, no problem. I don't want to cause trouble.
One more question.
Would it be possible that Plan M is only temporarily banned (oh and i will ask this only once and will not start a big campaign and i don't have any contact with Plan M)???

I won't mind if this thread would be closed since it has served it's purpose.

Last edited:
Gerd, no, Plan M (and DJDoc) won't come back ever. It's shoot-on-sight for them.

Wow. Never thought they were that bad... No idea what happened so all i can say is good luck for both wherever they are.

Ok, thanks Tom...i may not agree but i don't know everything and i understand that you guys have to take decisions in a broader perspective.

That's enough information for me.

Awww thanks Gerd, I am always here, the silly admins dont realise that such a thing exists as a PROXY SERVER! Haha.

This place has gone to shite without me anyway mate - the forum looks dated and tacky now, PES has died and will not come back - have you seen the latest screenshots for it? JOKE!

FIFA is where it's at now, and I am too old and have too much of a life to hang out in the chat box at weekends when I could be having sex with a female. Poor old Joe, if I looked like him I would cherish Evo-Web too.

God Bless amigos!

Joe is sexiiiiiie.

This place has gone to shite without me anyway mate

I am too old and have too much of a life to hang out in the chat box at weekends when I could be having sex with a female. Poor old Joe, if I looked like him I would cherish Evo-Web too.

God Bless amigos!

At least you still have your sense of humour

Always will my brother! OH well, that's my monthly fix! Laters lads! Jay, you left the house yet this year? You should try it, it's lovely outside.

Poor Mike has issues. I would understand if he was 14, but saying this rubbish as an adult is just sad. I'm sure everyone is very jealous of your life....

Jay I've got REAL mates, not internet friends like Joe. You could never handle me being friends with DJ! That is VERY sad. Just because your wife is a dog and you hate your job.

With Mike having an actual life with real friends and all that you wouldn't think he would care about not being allowed to post on a forum would you, what a cock he is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom