1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

why was my thread deleted?

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC, PS2, PSP, Wii, DS' started by reddevils, 4 November 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. reddevils

reddevils Banned

18 June 2005
    ok iam new here(well i have signed up ages ago but iam just starting to post) but why was my "this game is WAAAAY too easy" deleted? :/ is it cause it sais something bad about the game?:roll: this is ridicules

2. El Diego

El Diego Guest

I agree, it is ridicules.

3. TikTikTikTikTik

TikTikTikTikTik *****

7 August 2004
    Liverpool
    No its because we have a "GAMEPLAY DISCUSSION THREAD" were, you may not have realised this, you can post your opinion on the game! No need for another thread to share your 'wisdom' or this thread either, pm a mod and ask!

There really are some idiots on this forum

4. reddevils

reddevils Banned

18 June 2005
    then what r we supposed to discuss here? this part is called "games discussion" and i am discussing the game, the thread was about how easy it was and i was asking for other peoples opinion

anyway can u give me a link to the gameplay forum

btw whats the point in calling me an idiot? just cause i didnt see that gameplay forum? i am asking so i can get help so next time i wont make the same mistake

5. TikTikTikTikTik

TikTikTikTikTik *****

7 August 2004
    Liverpool
    Well glad you are, its nothing personal but the ammount of times people juts post nonsense threads when they really arent needed gets on my tits, and others aswell from what ive read.

here's the link, about 6 threads down from this one:

http://forums.evo-web.co.uk/showthread.php?t=34258

6. El Diego

El Diego Guest

I was being sarcastic, hence: ridicules.

7. FlawlessCowboy

FlawlessCowboy Stunted

5 July 2004
    Coventry, UK
    It was deleted because it was a pointless thread (much like this one I might add) that turned into an argument between yourself and another user, thus making it even more pointless and leading to its deletion.

That do ya?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.