why pes09 on pc is the worst ''football game'' I have ever played.... online.

r1cky

Banned
21 October 2008
Birmingham
Aston Villa
I have just read the good news, konami will not be raping pes10 by releasing it on PC... thank FUCK. This game is absolutely awful online.

The port problems are the very start. I open my ports and run every port checker tool I could find to check and ALL say my correct ports are open, yet the PC online checker tool gives me this:

Auto Setup Mode: [X] Connection restricted by your router.
Manual Setup Mode: [X] Connection restricted by your router.

If ports are open, they are open. You cannot judge my connection when you cannot even get the offside rule right ffs.

When I get online personally i'll only play people with a green connection.. but as soon as we get to the formation screen that little green dot turns red.. WHY??! its an absolute fucking farce. Which leads me to my next point... people being allowed to halt their connection during the game to give themselves an advantage.. and the game reconnects them and puts them 1v1 with my goalkeeper :BLINK:

Another point... I'm not a shite player, but everytime I seem to score theres a 90% chance the other player scores from kickoff with an unstoppable attack - usually led by Samuel Eto'o.

The A.I - ??? ''intelligence'' - seems like that word seems to mean fucking stupidity in Japan. These random fouls that give you 1 less defender to watch the other team lag around the pitch, and at random points when the ball's loose your player literally runs the opposite direction, and sometimes even stops running :CURSE:

To summarise, all of this CRAP does not happen offline, its actually a pretty good game, or I would have never purchased it. Just dont play online from my experience, from my very first game to whats just been my very LAST I realised this was not the same game as what I bought when played online, i've played LOADS of games online before writing this post, so its not a rant over a match ive lost or anything lol i'd just like to see if its just me that gets this mickey mouse crap when playing online.

Thats me finished being a bitch, and if I knew how, I would LOVE to post this to konami if anybody knows a direct e-mail address or anything as such, coz I dunno about you guys, but I want the game I paid £30 for, cheers. :SNACK:

I have just read the good news, konami will not be raping pes10 by releasing it on PC... thank FUCK. This game is absolutely awful online.

The port problems are the very start. I open my ports and run every port checker tool I could find to check and ALL say my correct ports are open, yet the PC online checker tool gives me this:

Auto Setup Mode: [X] Connection restricted by your router.
Manual Setup Mode: [X] Connection restricted by your router.

If ports are open, they are open. You cannot judge my connection when you cannot even get the offside rule right ffs.

When I get online personally i'll only play people with a green connection.. but as soon as we get to the formation screen that little green dot turns red.. WHY??! its an absolute fucking farce. Which leads me to my next point... people being allowed to halt their connection during the game to give themselves an advantage.. and the game reconnects them and puts them 1v1 with my goalkeeper :BLINK:

Another point... I'm not a shite player, but everytime I seem to score theres a 90% chance the other player scores from kickoff with an unstoppable attack - usually led by Samuel Eto'o.

The A.I - ??? ''intelligence'' - seems like that word seems to mean fucking stupidity in Japan. These random fouls that give you 1 less defender to watch the other team lag around the pitch, and at random points when the ball's loose your player literally runs the opposite direction, and sometimes even stops running :CURSE:

To summarise, all of this CRAP does not happen offline, its actually a pretty good game, or I would have never purchased it. Just dont play online from my experience, from my very first game to whats just been my very LAST I realised this was not the same game as what I bought when played online, i've played LOADS of games online before writing this post, so its not a rant over a match ive lost or anything lol i'd just like to see if its just me that gets this mickey mouse crap when playing online.

Thats me finished being a bitch, and if I knew how, I would LOVE to post this to konami if anybody knows a direct e-mail address or anything as such, coz I dunno about you guys, but I want the game I paid £30 for, cheers. :SNACK:

Guess what...this is what you get when there is 0 competition...

Lol - know this feeling though for me its Kaka that is the object of hate for me in this game. Seems to run through anything.

Back
Top Bottom