Why Konami Lied ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatchaMan

League 1
3 November 2008
After speaking to a source close to a member of Microsoft’s Product Strategy department, Pro Evolution Soccer can exclusively reveal that downloadable content will be available for PES 2009 in Febuary 2009. It is unknown what the content will be, however it is confirmed that the downloadable content will be at a charge to downloaders.

“It has come to the attention of Konami that the fans of PES are passionate enough about the PES series to require console updates on the latest features, details, and improvements of PES 2009. Because of this, Konami are due to release PES 2009 downloadable content that will be available in Febuary 2009 that will enhance the game to Konami’s potential. Any downloadable content will be chargable on all formats, and will offer gamers a more dynamic experience of the PES 2009 game.”

i am not so good at english, but as i understand of what they said - u have to pay for what u will download in february.

well there was nothing to buy ?

chargable ? = chargeable

chargable = to download ? which one is it ?

http://dictionary.reverso.net/english-cobuild/chargeable

chargeable
1 adj If something is chargeable, you have to pay a sum of money for it.
FORMAL usu v-link ADJ
The day of departure is not chargeable if rooms are vacated by 12.00 noon.
2 adj If something is chargeable, you have to pay tax on it.
FORMAL ...the taxpayer's chargeable gain.

Last edited:
i think "chargable" in this context means "to download", or "downloadable"... i think it's that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom