1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Why is my stadium empty?(Please Help)

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC' started by bones1971, 27 October 2005.

1. bones1971

bones1971 Guest

Just got PES 5. I love it. But why is it that there is crowd noise, but they are no people in the stands. I selected the three stars under attendance in the option menu. Set the support to neutral. Their there during the entrance scenes, and they make noise during the game. But, the seats appear empty during the game.? Any ideas?

2. Tom

Tom likes turtles Staff

12 December 2001
    Hamburg
    That's the way it's meant to be. It's been introduced to the PS2 version this summer (WE9) in order to reduce slowdowns. It's a shame they didn't tweak it for the Xbox and PC version, but there's nothing to be done about it, sorry.

3. bones1971

bones1971 Guest

I wonder if someone will attempt to fix that with a future option file? Wolf maybe? Because it looks silly.

4. Bebeto 94

Bebeto 94 For the good of the game

9 November 2002
    Plymouth UK
    As per usual us PC fans have to suffer because the game is written for an ageing inferior console version and simply ported across. Thank god this time next year the PS3 and Xbox 360 will be here with superior power and hopefully a half decent PC version will be a result .

5. NickSCFC

NickSCFC Banned

18 July 2003
    Stoke-on-Trent, UK
    Stoke City/Liverpool
    Play in stadiums where the stands are far away from the pitch, that's what I do. Highbury is a big nono!

6. ss4_goku

ss4_goku Premiership

26 May 2004
    Hong Kong / Toronto
    Man Utd
    lolz...dont' worry ppl!! when PS3 is out, this problem will be gone!!!

(fingers crossed)

7. Y2K_89

Y2K_89 Guest

Several camera views allow you to play and see the spectators at the same time.

8. bones1971

bones1971 Guest

Problem is, I don't use those angles.:)

9. PetrovLFC

PetrovLFC Raul!

13 March 2005
    NW London
    Liverpool
    lazy simple as. I can understand about the slowdown issue on the PS2. But as usual, PC players suffer because of their emphasis on the PS2 version and lazy porting over to the PC

10. manutd12

manutd12 Guest

as it was mentioned somewhere else,....why not change the empty seats for crowd...that would mean the stadiums would always be crowded

11. Allos

Allos Non-League

6 August 2003
    your ticket prices are too high? ;p

12. linlin

linlin Non-League

14 November 2003
    lol i think too!

13. stuman

stuman Guest

download lod mixer, brings back crowd. hurrah!!!!!!!!!!!