Why is League mode and PES Shop missing

klashman69

Fight the Power!
28 November 2007
I Travel.
This is odd.

League mode, yes, people don't use it too much but why is it missing

also the PES shop, the stadiums I've finished for 2013, some parts can't be changed because i cannot 'unlock' them from the PES shop which doesn't exist :|

This is odd.

League mode, yes, people don't use it too much but why is it missing

also the PES shop, the stadiums I've finished for 2013, some parts can't be changed because i cannot 'unlock' them from the PES shop which doesn't exist :|

Not been on the forums much, huh?

Glad You said that cos I thought I had lost the plot looking for it,
surely Konami are not saving that for another DLC?
Wonder if more & more items gradually get unlocked in the ML shop?

Not been on the forums much, huh?

Nah, sorry man, i tend not to look into the PES discussion thread or FIFA discussion thread. Been busy working and doing these stadiums.

I need a new video card for my graphic work aswell, this one is fucking terrible. Photoshop hates me, and every time i try to watch a movie it cuts out at least twice.

Glad You said that cos I thought I had lost the plot looking for it,
surely Konami are not saving that for another DLC?
Wonder if more & more items gradually get unlocked in the ML shop?

Hopefully it should had been there in the first place.

if you play on line you can get awarded pills and fruits for the off line game modes though. don't miss that opportunity...you might really need it as after 7 home games in a row your players feel pretty bored....

Stop sounding like a broken record already. You've been spamming that same "joke" in a few threads.

P.S. Being banned many times should teach you how to not get banned, right?

if you play on line you can get awarded pills and fruits for the off line game modes though. don't miss that opportunity...you might really need it as after 7 home games in a row your players feel pretty bored....

Think that's a cool little feature makes me want to play online more. The items aren't overpowered either, the fruit only gives the player a tiny bit of energy.

For me they clearly released the game incomplete to make the release day earlier than Fifa. The proof is the DLC with extra modes that will be released in Mid October. Maybe if people keep complaining about league mode they also release it as a DLC at some point or bring it back in 2014.

For me they clearly released the game incomplete to make the release day earlier than Fifa. The proof is the DLC with extra modes that will be released in Mid October. Maybe if people keep complaining about league mode they also release it as a DLC at some point or bring it back in 2014.

You seem to be very optimistic but I am not look at all the answers some members got from the customer support service of konami after complaining about missing league mode.

id say if konami released just a bare bones game with just exibition mode in it people would still blindly buy it,unless people start protesting with their wallets i can see konami continuing not to give a f**k about the people that buy pes

I thought they released it early because the gameplay seemed solid and didn't have any big bugs, so they decided to get it out early.

This seem to be true in the sense, haven't seen any big bugs, why, probably because i haven't been in the discussion threads.

People these days care more about online more than anything, it seems if online is ready, release it, the offline shizz comes later :|

I don't know whats coming in October apart from a squad update but i would like these two elements back in.

also talking of bugs, injuries are not working ingame, this is something we must complain about, they didn't work much last year either, we need a patch to fix them.

id say if konami released just a bare bones game with just exibition mode in it people would still blindly buy it,unless people start protesting with their wallets i can see konami continuing not to give a f**k about the people that buy pes

My interest in PES2014 will die if league mode doesn't return. I couldn't give a fuck about the Fox engine and all the other over-hyped shite. Konami clearly don't have the best interest of their customers at heart.

'twas ever thus.

My interest in PES2014 will die if league mode doesn't return. I couldn't give a fuck about the Fox engine and all the other over-hyped shite. Konami clearly don't have the best interest of their customers at heart.

absolutley spot on m8!!!!

If they would take that stupid boot fantasy crap out of master league then i think people wouldn't have any issue just using master league but turning transfers off.

Ok, i'm going to make a new thread on injuries, since they don't happen enough ingame, it takes 8 slide tackles to get a player with C resistance to go off injured with a Red +, it takes 3 tackles to get them on a yellow +.

Bizarrely it seems as if its 'harder' for players to get injured later on in the game compared to at the start of the game.

i tired hacking down puyol and ferdinand. at the beginning of the game, they consistently got injured after 2/3 tackles at the start, then a further 5 tackles got them on a red.

at 80 minutes it took then 6 tackles to get on a yellow. They need to look at this, in PES 2011, it was, ok, not great, the last time this was decent was PES 2009, PES5 had nice animations when they where injured but didn't happen enough.

I think kids complained about C players getting injured too much on PES 2011, which is silly, i loved it, Sniejder was just unreliable, same with Eduardo, just like in real life.

Guys, In fact the LEAGUES DIDN'T DISAPPEAR !!
They are just under MasterLeague because, so they added the Possibilities to have Market Transfers and Player Development to ANY League (making it more realistic ). If you want a simple League the "old way" you just have to put the Player Development "OFF" and the Market Transfers "Just me" , this way you will not have to worry about old players declining, retiring or going to another club ! it's not that complicated. Let's stop complaining about this, including myself.

They are just under MasterLeague because, so they added the Possibilities to have Market Transfers and Player Development to ANY League (making it more realistic ). If you want a simple League the "old way" you just have to put the Player Development "OFF" and the Market Transfers "Just me" , this way you will not have to worry about old players declining, retiring or going to another club ! it's not that complicated. Let's stop complaining about this, including myself.

All true, BUT, we still can't build a League for offline multi-player. Which is an absolute shambles. Pen and paper in this day and age is way beyond ridiculous.

Still not good enough though.

Bollocks - you sound like one of the Konami reps who wrote the ridiculous form-letter response emails we all got when complaining.
Read this carefully:
I don't want to slog thru all the Master League cutscenes with that beastly bird assistant and bloody bananas and all, and even if I could stomach all that, I've still got the magic boots bollocks to do my head in!! That's not a simple league the old way and I DON'T WANT ANY OF IT - GET IT?! :BRICK: Oy...

Last edited:
Bollocks - you sound like one of the Konami reps who wrote the ridiculous form-letter response emails we all got when complaining.
Read this carefully:
I don't want to slog thru all the Master League cutscenes with that beastly bird assistant and bloody bananas and all, and even if I could stomach all that, I've still got the magic boots bollocks to do my head in!! That's not a simple league the old way and I DON'T WANT ANY OF IT - GET IT?! :BRICK: Oy...

exactly

Been on holiday in California for the past two weeks so not played PES for a while, nor kept up to speed with the news.

I hear 2v2 is fucked up as well?

Back
Top Bottom