1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Why does this team crash my game?

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC' started by Dukelord, 4 March 2007.

1. Dukelord

Dukelord Banned

6 February 2007
    Hi everyone...I have the strangest problem which just started 3 hrs ago and I can't understand why it's happening. Anytime I select Brazil in a friendly or cup, either as an opponent or as the team I play with,my game crashes. What could be the cause of this? I don't understand it. Please I need to debug it. I tried replacing Brazil in the uni folder of my kitserver but the problem still persists. I'll really appreciate help here.

2. Dogan

Dogan Banned

10 November 2006
    maybe your kitserver is old ,try 6.0.4

3. BURNA

BURNA LIVERPOOL FC

26 April 2006
    England
    Liverpool
    Could be a face or hair problem with a brazillian player, the map txt might need adjusting.

4. chrismodd

chrismodd League 2

21 June 2004
    This happened to me before whenever ajax play psv or other holland teams.

This might worth a try: delete your replay files if you have quite a few.

5. aliprandus

aliprandus Guest

Maybe Burna is right. Sometimes I have the same problem.
    Go to edit mode. Than edit(create) a player mode. No need to edit really, it's just to scroll the list slowly and look what happens. Keep an eye on the players you are scrolling. Probably it will crash when you arrive to a certain player. If so, your problem is solved. You go in the kitserver folder and you eliminate the player's bin. You try every player of the crashing teams and repeat the same. Then it should work.
    good luck