Why does this happen? Take 2!!!

Thank fuck for that. I thought it was some kind of mafia shit and I had been marked :SHOCK:. I thought I was gonna wake up with a fucking horses head next to me.

I told you before to stop playing with stuff Mart!

Don't know what you mean, I've clearly stated that nothing happened and I'm not doing anything. Where's that Iraqi information minister when you need him?

ermmmcopytu0.jpg

:)

Took me 15 minutes to do that on Photoshop.
12 of those were trying to make the type tool work, cause ironically there seems to have a bug with my Photoshop and I ended up doing the text on Paint.
:lol:

Funnily enough I was trying to do something earlier on Photoshop and I couldn't get the text working either, how weird. I'd do the box but then why I typed, no text would come up!

Make sure you set the colour you want the text to be before you create the text box ;)).

Funnily enough I was trying to do something earlier on Photoshop and I couldn't get the text working either, how weird. I'd do the box but then why I typed, no text would come up!

Exactly what happened to me! :oooh:

And I still can't find out why that happened.

tommorrow i'm gonna mess around with Photoshop and find out why it happens and how to solve. But if you beat me to it, please share. :)

Back
Top Bottom