1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Why didn't anyone tell me that PES4 PC was boss?!

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC' started by KOP_007, 6 June 2005.

1. KOP_007

KOP_007 Banned

22 March 2003
    Merseyside
    I've just got the Ultimate Patch downloaded and the official patch downloaded and updated my PES4 PC game (which I hadn't touched since I got the XBOX version).

I cant get over how good it looks at 1280x1024 on high settings. It's unbelievable - and with this Ultimate Patch...you just cant beat PES4 PC.

But it doesnt end there...the online....IT WORKS! No longer do I have to suffer the constant lag on XBOX Live, PES4 PC works brilliantly, and is a doddle with PES4Online Launcher app.

All in all, brilliant. I cant stop playing it online now.....maybe a little to much.

I love football. I love PES.

The End.

2. MasterM

MasterM League 2

14 July 2003
    what a nice story, i was all in tears when reading......

3. KOP_007

KOP_007 Banned

22 March 2003
    Merseyside
  4. KOP_007

KOP_007 Banned

22 March 2003
    Merseyside
    What's the ebst way to arrange matches with Evo-Web members?

With Live it was just a case of adding the GT and seeing whose on, is there a way of having 'friends' on the PC version>

5. Ike

Ike permaninizated

18 March 2003
    A few evo-webbers play in my ladder below, probably the easiest way to play with regulars and find a nice opponent when playing online.

6. KOP_007

KOP_007 Banned

22 March 2003
    Merseyside
    Nice one Ike.