Who's your favourite ML Default?

Of my squad of twenty players (PES 3, Playstation 2), in Division 1 of the Master League, eight of the players are default guys and Macco has recently replaced Espinas as my favourite default player.
Macco is a press football beast on the pitch, has set up several goals this season, by winning the ball very high up the pitch. And he scores a few as well. :LOVE::LOVE::LOVE:

Well, many of them will forever be in my memories... But, of all the defaults, Ruskin will always have a special place in my heart. :LOVE:

Espinas as DM , Great physically and has a strong shot on him.

So sad how stats,style and fatigue were so obvious in the old days compared to the scripted mess we get nowadays ..... Shameless Konami

Can we get a poll? :D

Ivarov
Valeny
Jaric
Stremer
Dodo
Iouga
Espimas
Ximelez
Minanda
Ordaz
Castolo
Lothar
Zamenhof
Ceciu
Libermann
Ruskin
Giersen
Stein
Macco
Fouque
Burchet
Hamsun
Huylens
Baumann
El Moubarki
Van den Berg
Ettori
Gutierrez

I think my favorites were Minanda and Ximelez, with Castolo and Huylens close in 2nd.
But when i look at the whole team i end up missing them all. And the japanese commentary pronouncing their names. :D

And back when football was all about 4-4-2 or 3-5-2/5-3-2.
Such good years...

Last edited:
Njord scored a stoppage time goal for me in a 1-0 win on my first ISSpro2 ML, he also assisted Miranda to a goal in my second game, deffo starting to appreciate him :)

Libermann for his sheer fockin size. He had some actual utility, some actual use in PES 5/6 ML where default team is beyond useless.

In my last PES 5 default team start I have gained some appreciation for Dodo who has developed a bit and was relatively good at the DMF destroying incoming enemies.

Recently in PES 3 I have to mention Huylens and Castolo, their speed was much needed in breaking through some defences early game. They are infinitely better compared to their PES 5/6 selves.

Ximelez was an absolute diamond.
Are we able to edit the ML originals? So we could potentially re-create them?

My absolute favourite was Ruskin, I kept him on Pes 5 and 6 til he retired, he ended up with 92 stamina and 89 top speed, very useful and he never missed a game unless injured or suspended

Libermann for his sheer fockin size. He had some actual utility, some actual use in PES 5/6 ML where default team is beyond useless.

In my last PES 5 default team start I have gained some appreciation for Dodo who has developed a bit and was relatively good at the DMF destroying incoming enemies.

Recently in PES 3 I have to mention Huylens and Castolo, their speed was much needed in breaking through some defences early game. They are infinitely better compared to their PES 5/6 selves.

They are total duds in PES 6 alright, but most players in PES 6 are slow and baggy. :RANT:

He is great but I may need to sell him, looking at GAME OVER again in season 2. Giersen is great as well. The rest of the team are the old guard from PES 2 and 3. Macco, Celnili and Espinas are the only ones doing anything.

Bump.

Regards to that PES ML quiz I got Ruskin. Personally I'd say I'm physically like Burchet; fast but with terrible stamina, also a late developer in general ^^

Back
Top Bottom