Who will win the UEFA Champions League Final 07/08 ?

Who will win the UEFA Champions League 07/08 ?

• Chelsea FC

Votes: 31 39.7%
  • Manchester United FC

Votes: 47 60.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's hope it ain't a snoozefest like the FA Cup final (which is officially the most boring game ever).

every single prediction i ever made here was wrong (except for my team getting relegated :p)

so i'll go with Manchester United this time.

terryuo1ft4.jpg

Not funny!
Poor guy played great and kept the Blues in the game, then this unfortunate penalty.

But then again, it wasn't over when Terry missed.
Anelkas cocky shot was the real tragedy. I just knew he'd miss.

YEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH! KINGS OF EUROPE AGAIN NO ONE CAN DOUBT US NOW! BEST TEAM IN EUROPE, ENGLAND YOU NAME IT :DD!!:redscarf:

well lets start lesson.when there was a chm cup there was not 4 coefficents from england,italy spain and not much clubs seedimg.only champions were playing ,so this was a chance for weaker teams to get a place.for example you played with neusethel(sorry ı cant write its name).but uefa cups and cup winners cups were important and though because there were a lot of powerfull teams inter were palying mostly in uefa cup,real madrid could play sometimes and at same time a lot of strong teams were playing.not only one suprise like only bayern playing or only milan for one year.for cl ı dont have to explain at least you have know what is it..but at last ı think that some guys like you are only kids talking with out any knowledge about football and writes stupid fan forum words."what is the difference between cp and cl?"if you dont know play golf:-pp.

ı am sure you didnt see too :LOL: why explain that?.dont you know what you are writing?you said tell me and you had your answer.now you know champions cup was not same as cl.if not why did uefa make new tournaments? and your problem is this.we are best we are blub blub.ı will be happy if you see a semi final again but ı didnt see any gs fans became happy after fener success.work harder wake up from dreams.you couldnt pass any first rounds against weakest for a long time.you have to fix that before talking blub blub to me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom