Who will win the UEFA Champions League 07/08

Who will win the UEFA Champions League 07/08 ?

• Celtic FC

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • FC Barcelona

Votes: 10 11.0%
  • Olympique Lyonnais

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • Manchester United FC

Votes: 15 16.5%
  • FC Schalke 04

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • FC Porto

Votes: 5 5.5%
  • Liverpool FC

Votes: 10 11.0%
  • FC Internazionale Milano

Votes: 5 5.5%
  • AS Roma

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • Real Madrid CF

Votes: 7 7.7%
  • Arsenal FC

Votes: 13 14.3%
  • AC Milan

Votes: 6 6.6%
  • Olympiacos CFP

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Chelsea FC

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Fenerbahçe SK

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Sevilla FC

Votes: 4 4.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How about we add some predictions for who to get through?

I'll start:

Celtic v Barcelona
Lyon v Manchester United
Schalke v Porto
Liverpool v Inter Milan
Roma v Real Madrid
Arsenal v AC Milan
Olympiakos v Chelsea
Fenerbahce v Sevilla

Teams in bold to go through. Not sure about the liv - inter one as its very close and liverpool are away in the 2nd match. I think arsenal could actually do milan with their speed and good passing. They would really need to nulify kaka but Im not sure flamini, or anyone else in their team, is good enough. So with him in their team I think he'll get them through. Arsenal probably play into milans style aswell.

The rest being correct I would be pretty confident about tbh. Cant wait till it starts up again!

Celtic v Barcelona
Lyon v Manchester United
Schalke v Porto
Liverpool v Inter Milan
Roma v Real Madrid
Arsenal v AC Milan
Olympiakos v Chelsea
Fenerbahce v Sevilla

i hope Fenerbahçe but Liverpool win :p
i think ,
Celtic v Barcelona
Lyon v Manchester United
Schalke v Porto
Liverpool v Inter Milan
Roma v Real Madrid
Arsenal v AC Milan
Olympiakos v Chelsea
Fenerbahce v Sevilla

Hard not to go with my beloved Gooners but my opinion tells me this is Madrids year, their team is strong in every area of the field and I think they have what it takes to take CL.

Barcelona or Manchester United. My suprising teams are Arsenal, Olympiakos and Fenerbahçe. They cant win Champions League but they can go through to semi-final.

I SAY..........
Chelsea
AC Milan
Madrid
Inter
Barcelona
Man United
Porto

to go through.......BARCELONA TO WIN

Heart: United. We have one the best players in the world in Ronaldo, we have one of the best defence's in Europe, we are the champions of England and have the perfect balance of youth and experience.

Head: Barcelona. They shine on the big stage, have the best squad in the world, have won it recently so the pressure isn't as big, have goals in every position, play the best football when on form.

Heart: United. We have one the best players in the world in Ronaldo, we have one of the best defence's in Europe, we are the champions of England and have the perfect balance of youth and experience.

Head: Barcelona. They shine on the big stage, have the best squad in the world, have won it recently so the pressure isn't as big, have goals in every position, play the best football when on form.

Spot on :)

The team i want most to win it is Sevilla. But that seems unlikely to me since Sevilla is not as strong as last season unless the solely concentrate on the CL.
I also would like this Arsenal to win it, after all if an utterly boring team like Liverpool can win it and play a final, then this Arsenal should surely win it...a very exciting team (oh and to be honest i quite like Liverpool, but lets be fair the way they played the last season is as exciting as watching paint dry or grass grow...but they have a very clever coach).
I wouldn't Inter: that would silence a few people around here...

So far what i want...

What will happen is that teams like Real Madrid or Ac Milan will win it...they've been there so many times now...

IF barcelona plays with the correct formation and the right players, they would/could win every competition they enter. Problem is that for the team to work a master mind needs to step the pitch and if it isn't messi (or old ronaldinho, "R.I.P.") then they play crap. Bts Eto'o needs some1 to give him the support Larsson gave him in the year they won CL, then they will win for sure. Wonder who i voted... lol

I can't honestly see Arsenal winning. My favorites would be Manchester United (who really do have the best squad in Europe) or Real Madrid. Or perhaps Liverpool (not being biased, we all know what Rafa can do) if they manage to beat Inter.

Can't see Sevilla winning, but they might do a Villarreal, and reach the semis at the cost of the La Liga campaign.

Well my Dutch friend, it wasn't meant "spiteful"...only i never understood why so many people following Italian football have a hatred against Inter.
Was it because of the title two years ago, a titlethey did not deserve???
Was it because their title last season because team like AC Milan and Juventus weren't serious competitors???
But Inter are first again and now Juventus and AC Milan started with equal points....
I think it is fair to say that Inter really is the best Italian of the last 3 years... (oh and i sincerely promised you not to talk again about a certain affair...so i will keep my promise...but sometimes you make it very hard for me).

Oh and my remark wasn't directed towards you, but obviously it struck...

Back
Top Bottom