Who Will Win the UEFA Champion's League 06/07 ?

Who Will Win the UEFA Champion's League 06/07 ?

• Chelsea FC

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • Werder Bremen

Votes: 3 3.2%
  • FC Barcelona

Votes: 11 11.6%
  • Spartak Moskva

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sporting Lisbon

• Internazionale

Votes: 6 6.3%
  • Bayern Munchen

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • Liverpool

Votes: 4 4.2%
  • Galatasaray

• G. de Bordeaux

• PSV Eindoven

• Olympiacos

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Valencia FC

• AS Roma

• Rea Madrid

• Dynamo Kyiv

• Steaua Bucarest

• O. Lyon

Votes: 15 15.8%
  • Benfica

Votes: 6 6.3%
  • Manchester United

Votes: 10 10.5%
  • Celtic Glasgow

• Arsenal FC

Votes: 9 9.5%
  • FC Porto

• CSKA Moskva

• Hamburg

• AEK Athens

• Anderlecht

• Lille

• Milan AC

• Levski, Shakhtar, Kobenhavn

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Peter Eyres said:
I don't think Man United are good enough for Europe. Who knows, I said that about Liverpool.

If Rooney and Saha have a good season, and they keep people like Ferdinand, Carrick and Scholes free from injury, Alex Ferguson can do anything with them.

I think this season we will season the return of Real Madrid, which will make things interesting. Looking foward to the first games of the comp tonight. Real v Lyon, Hamburg v Arsenal, Man U-Celtic. etc What an excellent choice

Are you serious about Man U, they have the best chance from an English side IMO.

airjoca said:
Well, Inter just lost to a bunch of 18 year olds so i guess not... :D

"a bunch of 18 year olds"....

I guess the true quality is in a bunch of 10 clowns around a single 34 year old has been on the verge of colapsing in mid game? :roll:

Hey calm down!

It's true, Sporting did very well but we must see that Sporting played at his Stadium, with his supporters which is a HUGE BOOST for any team plus if a team has very young and freshing players! But when the away games come, will be more difficult to win dure their pression. Believe me. ;)

sure but that was not the issue spit, but probably airjoca didn't mean it the wait it sound, reducing sporting tu a "bunch of 18 year olds". I'm sure a lot of european clubs, including airjoca and yours wouldn't mind fielding 2 or 3 of the 20 year olds that made the feat today :)

I didn't mean it that way damn it. I was just making fun of Inter not Sporting. They have all the stars but they lost to a very young team who plays better than Inter do.

I wish Benfica had young players like those.

Ps: You know i love you Mauras, so don't go calling clowns to the likes of Nuno Gomes, Simão, Luisão, Leo, Nelson, etc.... ;)

after watching tonights matches....i DEFINITELY cannot see madrid coming close to the final this year. They were so naive against a very stubborn and efficient lyon side. Man utd still worries me though...they just seem so vulnerable sometimes especially from set pieces.

The Ones who won't win will be Inter Milan and Barclona as there overconfident they both think they will win it Easy I think the one's that will stand a chance are Man UTD, Lyon, AC milan or bayern munich

AOBrien07 said:
The Ones who won't win will be Inter Milan and Barclona as there overconfident they both think they will win it Easy I think the one's that will stand a chance are Man UTD, Lyon, AC milan or bayern munich

Sorry to disagree but they have nothing in common. Both are filled with stars, but Barça is in another galaxy in terms of playing football.

airjoca said:
Sorry to disagree but they have nothing in common. Both are filled with stars, but Barça is in another galaxy in terms of playing football.

Right. The thing with Barca is that a lot of world class players they have reached this "status" during their time at the club. Iniesta, Xavi, Edmilson to name a few. They've got team spirit as well, whereas Inter just buys every player they can afford as long as he's got himself a "big name".

Back
Top Bottom