Who will win the Champion's League Final 06/07 ? Road to Athens

Who will win the Champion's League Final 06/07 ?

• Liverpool FC

Votes: 28 42.4%
  • AC Milan

Votes: 38 57.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: Who will win the Champion's League Final 06/07 ?

AC Milan's quality will overpower the determination of the Scousers and will give them their 7th European Cup. I think if Kaka and Gattuso are on form, they could win considerably. If they're not and Gerrard has his day, anything could happen, but I think Gattuso will take Gerrard out of the game, so it comes down to how Liverpool handle Kaka.

Road to Athens.. | AC Milan vs Liverpool FC

Which team is going to win UEFA Champions League this year? Can Milan take vengeance on? Or Liverpool will beat Milan at other Agean island again?

Re: Road to Athens.. | AC Milan vs Liverpool FC

I think Milan will take the revenge.

Hope we can take revenge. I think Milan will have a psychological advantage this time.

There`s no revenge...they gave them the title after leading 3-0 no matter if they won now . They will always regret it for that day for the rest of their lives. Especially the ones preparing the balloons and stuff

I would like to see Liverpool win but have to be honest Id put my money on Milan. They seem to have grown so strong since the start of the knock-outs, however its one game and on the night anything can happen. Expect a big decision to change the match though, so many big game players that have a physical game and the ref is Herbert Fandel the man who sent off Scholes in the Roma game.

Everyone keeps saying 'remember what happened last time' if you say Liverpool won't win, but lightning isn't going to strike twice, Milan will have learned, and I'm fairly certain Gattuso is going to break Xabi Alonso in half, then call him a bastardo and give him the fingers for time-wasting or something.

Back
Top Bottom