who is your favourite llittle known player in your Master league?

Pimpong (ST/CF) - Ghana. I'm in season 7 (I think) and the guy has insane physical abilities (95+ for balance, speed, acceleration, as well as response and heading!). He is a raging bull, unstoppable when he gets going!

Aissati is well-known, as you can see ;).

I like a Korean midfielder who can play CMF/DMF. I can't remember his name, it might be Lee something, he's got the middle-shooting and covering stars.

Francis Banecki, giant DMF who I usually play at CB. Not that good a player really but he's a cult hero for me because of his size, and he always does ok!

Danobeitia (ST/CF/SMF/OMF), Athletic Bilbao. Turns into a marvellous player.

Garay and Rusol are two very good central-defenders, without being 'Kompany-good'. Also the re-incarnation of Carboni is very good not because of his abilities, but his mentality and teamwork are through the roof from the start. Can't go wrong with Carini or Rybka for your goalie either.

s.aguero great as right winger ,milevsky as striker,babel as left winger
and yeah i saw the stats of aisatie in ML he growns realy good,alsow my fav. player in PSV ;)

Does anyone know who fernando from spain is in this game? .... fernando is his whole name ... Is he a real player??

Aissati, Danobeitia, Caracciolo (TOOOPP SCORER) Trochowski, Haggui - Tunisia (GREAT defensive player) G. Martinez (Costa Rica), Ferroneti, Kharja, Okaka, Obinna, Toulalan, Taiwo, Ben Saada, THE GREAT Kaebi form Iran (Dagaka in default :lol:) lots others

edit: Forgot João Moutinho, Ahh how i could

Last edited:
forgive me if my knowledge of middle eastern football is poor, and he is a star, but the first guy on my list for each ML is Al Kahtani - young saudi(?) striker, joins in div 2, and scores hatfulls.
Kaebi is tops too. Alvarez is also worth a punt as a utilty sub.
And an up and coming bubble called christodopolus is also a good striker...

Hey, thanks for this thread! Here's my list (some of these have already been mentioned): :)

Fredriksson (GK who can score FKs and pens ;), CPU-generated?),
Mathieu (SB),
Zoro (SB),
Vanden Borre (CB/SB/DMF, great allrounder in terms of defense),
Aissati (CMF, Hell yeah!),
Nuri Sahin (CMF/OMF, develops late but greatly),
Shaw (LMF/LWG, appeared suddenly at CPU-controlled Stuttgart),
Mitea (LWG),
Okaka (CF),
C Y Park (WG/CF/ST, perhaps the most complete striker?),
Khumalo (CF and OMF, don't know where I got him from but he's great!).

Last edited:
aisatti is a great developping player indeed, got him for 3 seasons now in my ML team and almost every stat is 90+

another golden boy is mitea, his dribbling skills and agility are awesome.

Little known players? Don't make me laugh, you're mentioning van den Borre and Kompany, players that were extremely notorious for amazing development when PES5 was released! :lol:

Anyone who buys players like those, and players like Aissati, can't have any complaints when the game becomes too easy.

Shimizu (AMF/CF/SMF/SS): Unstoppable player after 2 seasons. very short but got excellent balance, dribbling, shooting, freekick, crossing, passing, etc.

Orlando (AMF/SS/CF): Another unstoppable player after a season. Almost similarly to Shimizu but has a more powerful shot and is stronger.

Oscar (DMF/CMF/AMF): Solid midfielder with slower growth but can match most of the big guns in the game even just in his first season. Can tackle, pass, intercept, etc.

Baldini (DMF/CMF): No-nonsense midfielder. I dont think he's got any star but has high points in almost all the stats

Revant (AMF/SS): I dont know if he is Rivaldo, but they look alike and play similarly: powerful left foot, can shoot, cross with left leg even in right-leg-favorable positions (like Rivaldo and something like what Joe Cole attempts);

Kaiser (DMF/CMF/SMF/WB/AMF): Glorious midfielder that starts growing from the get go and has a long span of time. Excellent captain because you can be guaranteed a goal from this guy if you mean it (95% of the time). So many MoM honours.

Shwarzer (SS/CF): Giant of a forward. Can head, excellent ball control, etc. Dependable striker.

Orellano (WF/AMF/CF): Superb player with very high stats.

McGeady (AMF/WF/CF/SS): Another dependable player, fast, dribbler, freekicks, etc

Nasri (AMF/CF/SS): Another excellent player.

Kox (CB/CMF/DMF/AMF): An ox in the middle of the park. Torments attackers like there's no tomorrow.

Sasaki (CB/DMF/CMF): Another dependable, no-nonsense midfielder.

Yep, Shimizu, Orlando and Kaiser were all in my PES5 team. Kaiser is the daddy, does he still have the Beckham FK animation?

foss said:
all these players are young and about 300-700 points to buy in ML..

mitea - ST/WG/CF (very fast/agile/dribbler)
kharja - CMF/OMF/SMF (all around player great stamina / technique)
matudi - DMF (holding deep playmaker)
mathieu - LSB/WB (high stamina/fast/good crosser/tall/great dead ball skills)
boris - DMF/LSB/CB (solid utility player like hargraeves)

yea mitea!! my favo

how did u guys spot these players? for me i play those euro all star, america all star... lefties.. etc etc and spot the players in the team

is GK Udon Kim in winning eleven 10? someone had mentioned he becomes available in the 2009 season but I still don't see him in the game at all and I am now past the 2009 season. I was really looking forward to trying to sign him again after I had him on my team in winning eleven 9 lol

i tried aissati and he is damn good and fast at developing.. this guy can head(even though he is short), he can tackle(even though his defense skill not high), can take free kicks,plays excellent in central midfield

another player is C Y park which i tried after u guys reccommended, this guy is a vv complete striker, reminds me of van nistelrooy sometimes

Well my favs where some of the Iranians like Mahdavikia, Pashazedeh and Karimi, but now in my WE10 ML I'm trying to find players I have not much knowledge of.

FD

castillo, small and agile ST. That guy is fast as lightning and his speed/agility/dribble stats are 92+ after 2 years

Back
Top Bottom