Who is this (brasilian) soccer star

nicop

Non-League
16 February 2005
ok, in my company there is a raffle for world cup tickets. the first 200 people which get this right get tickets. can anyone help me to identify this player.

http://php.infonomics.nl/students/20052006/nfputz/klick_04.jpg

its definately a brasilian as the jersey is yellow (i saw it this morning but they slightly shifted the black part over the jersy.

can anyone (maybe from the shoes etc.) help me. time is running out...

Last edited:
Re: Who is this (brasilian) socer star

Adriano, judging from those boots.

I think thats a pic from the confederations cup

1751067213.jpg

3279432902.jpg

Last edited:

the thing is: the tickets go out on first come first win basis. first 200 correct replies get tickets. but you can only answer onces. so i need to be 100% sure.

but i´m also tending towards adriano...

kel said:
Yes, or it might be him as all those three have worn the chrome Nike Vapor II.

...and ronaldo was not at the confed cup (taking into account taht the picture is not 100% from the confed cup) but i agree it kind of looks like it

No ThomasGOAL, because:

a) these boots didn't exist at that time
b) that Brasil kit didn't exist at that time (with "BRASIL" name on the back of the socks)
c) the Adidas Pelias Confederations Cup ball did not exist in that time (in the World Cup 2002 the Adidas Fevernova ball was used)

ok i posted adriano as an answer. wish me luck for this...

robinho531684570nk.jpg

robinho531700118wi.jpg

Let me introduce you people to Mr Robinho. ;)

well i posted my answer. and looking at the hand i would say robinho has a darker skin tone than the mistery picture. but now i´m still a bit worried...

If you wouldn't have told me it was Brazil (and if it wasn't the PELIAS), I would have guessed Ji-Sung Park. :p

JayM said:
If you wouldn't have told me it was Brazil (and if it wasn't the PELIAS), I would have guessed Ji-Sung Park. :p
:lol: How did you come to that conclusion?

Mo_Zidane said:
No its Ronaldo, look at the studs.Adriano wears moulds!
Ronaldo didnt play in the confederations cup. :roll:

The ball was used in some other games right? Plus the skin looks a bit lighter than Adriano (like Ronaldo's colour). Though looks a bit too thin to be Ronaldo. :p

my guess is adriano also..but one thing is making me confusing..adriano is most of the time with his shirt untucked..wich we would be able to see in that pic..so maybe is robinho

Nah in my opinion, Robinho is a bit darker than Adriano isn't he? That looks a bit too light to be Robinho for me but maybe I'm wrong. I think it's probably Adriano but are we 100% sure that's Confed cup just by the ball? Wasn't it used in any other Brazil matches?

Anyways hope you win it man... and yeah if you got some spare tickets.. well.. .. yea! ;)

Back
Top Bottom