Who is Over Rated/Who is Under Rated

so how is Cristiano Ronaldo? is he made realistic? I havent tried the game yet..
could someone give a opinion on him (in the game)

Valderrama is defenitely underrated, he has way to less hair....Vieri is overrated, he's not that fat in real life...

under rated
robinho santos, mascherano river plate diego, porto

totti roma
raul real madrid
henry aresenal because he does not peform on most big games
:applause: \\:o/ :shock: :lmao: ;) :( :) 8) :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Robben is overrated IMO, as is Beckham.

Tevez, Nilmar (given time), and Heitinga are underrated.

Vieri and F.Inzaghi are ooooverrated!!
Some Italy Classic player are underrated (don't remember the name, I checked time ago)

overated- owen,recoba,and vieri

underated-robben,wright-phillips,martins,fabregas.

Ok general rule is that many players who were once WORLD class but are now past their peak and should have much lower stats are still rated as if they were in their prime.

Examples are all of few years ago's great players who are a shadow of themselves now.

Vieri
Inzaghi
Chiesa

and many many more!!!

Under-rated: There are many players but if I name them you probably even won't recognize as you don't know those players.

But fear not, all these issues and minor stat tweaks needed will be fixed in "PLF Data Update" ;)

I'm out

PLF said:
But fear not, all these issues and minor stat tweaks needed will be fixed in "PLF Data Update" ;)
You save the day brother! :mrgreen: I'm really looking fwd to it!
Will you adjust classic teams too?Just a curiosity (never use them)

No, I won't as I never play with them.

Plus this whole thing will take at least couple weeks if i work non-stop lol.. don't need anything else to make it even later!!

But anyways in a few weeks we'll be able to finally enjoy a great game with good gameplay, awesome data with no more mistakes plus nice pitches and balls/boots and everything :D

Take care everyone.

Stringer Bell said:
The most overrated player is Fabregas! (in future terms)

As if he is going to be a world class player when his 20!!!

Based on how well Fabregas has played this season for Arsenal, he very well could be world class at 20-21. He certainly has shown more of that potential on a real life pitch than most of the other 17-18 year old prospects that grow like mad in PES/WE.
Cesc Fabregas SHOULD have gotten nominated for the PFA 's young player of the year award (WTF was Shaun Wright Phillips doing as a "young player". Anyone with a transfer fee of 15-30mil who has played in the Premiership a few years already is an established player and shouldnt be eligible for that award. I like SWP, but Fabregas should have been nominated instead)

Owen has pretty top on stats watch him in spain this season when he plays...

Beckham... spot on... just his hair is outta date :p

Adriano... spot on!

Raul... overrated

Ronaldo... just right although his breakaway pace needs improving.

Robben needs to be pacier... dribbling seems right tho... maybe a lil better.

lampard should have better shooting

Cesc I think he is alright so far pretty spot on... give him a few more years. I play with him alot and think he is fine... in fact I play him alot.

Wright Phillips... needs more pace and dribbling better shot too!!! underrated

Martins... fine fast and a pussy just like in real life lol :P

lol and dude these people you are posting... are the most popular players in the world. Imagine how many LESS well known players have totally FUCKED up stats that none of you notice except a few French fans or a Dutchie or some German guy when he'll get my update.

Then it'll bring a smile to his face because he sees the FK taker at his small club lets say "Hansa Rostock" who had been given an unrealistic original 55 stat for FK taking now has a 80 like he should.

:)

Underrated-Johnson-Crystal Palace
-Robben-Chelsea
-R.Carvalho-Chelsea
-Kameni-Espanol
-Maxi Lopez-Barcelona
-M.Fernandes-Benfica
-João Moutinho-Sporting
-Liedson-Sporting
-De Micheles-Bayern
-many players for F C Porto...
-etc..etc..etc..
Overrated-RECOBA definitely
-R.Pires-Arsenal
-Ljungberg-Arsenal
-Vieri-Inter
-etc etc etc

kenzo said:
Underrated-Johnson-Crystal Palace
-Robben-Chelsea
-R.Carvalho-Chelsea
-Kameni-Espanol
-Maxi Lopez-Barcelona
-M.Fernandes-Benfica
-João Moutinho-Sporting
-Liedson-Sporting
-De Micheles-Bayern
-many players for F C Porto...
-etc..etc..etc..
Overrated-RECOBA definitely
-R.Pires-Arsenal
-Ljungberg-Arsenal
-Vieri-Inter
-etc etc etc

"many players for F C Porto" LoL

Your bias is obvious.

and you didnt see too many Arsenal games last year did you,
PES/WE ability stats were based on LAST years performances so there is no way Pires and Ljungberg are overrated. Before his injury Pires was one of the best Left mids IN THE WORLD last year. Pires scored 19 goals from midfield last season. Go check out Pires Opta stat rating for this season. He is one of the most accurate marksmen in the world FROM MIDFIELD.

No way those two players are overrated.

MrSix said:
"many players for F C Porto" LoL

Your bias is obvious.

and you didnt see too many Arsenal games last year did you,
PES/WE ability stats were based on LAST years performances so there is no way Pires and Ljungberg are overrated. Before his injury Pires was one of the best Left mids IN THE WORLD last year. Pires scored 19 goals from midfield last season. Go check out Pires Opta stat rating for this season. He is one of the most accurate marksmen in the world FROM MIDFIELD.

No way those two players are overrated.

My opinion, sorry.

MrSix said:
Based on how well Fabregas has played this season for Arsenal, he very well could be world class at 20-21. He certainly has shown more of that potential on a real life pitch than most of the other 17-18 year old prospects that grow like mad in PES/WE.
Cesc Fabregas SHOULD have gotten nominated for the PFA 's young player of the year award (WTF was Shaun Wright Phillips doing as a "young player". Anyone with a transfer fee of 15-30mil who has played in the Premiership a few years already is an established player and shouldnt be eligible for that award. I like SWP, but Fabregas should have been nominated instead)

But look at his stats when he is 20, his better than Zidane and other type players. His not going to be like that at 2o IRL.

Stringer Bell said:
But look at his stats when he is 20, his better than Zidane and other type players. His not going to be like that at 2o IRL.

Well, if that is your issue then your criticism is not just for Fabregas but EVERY SINGLE 16-18 year old player in the game.

Fabregas more than ANY other 16-18 year old in the game has proven that he does have that kind of potential in real life playing against top competition.

Last edited by a moderator:
There is no question Pires was and still is one of the world's BEST players.

PLF said:
There is no question Pires was and still is one of the world's BEST players.

Was. Was. Was.
Now he sucks.

Well i think D'Alessandro is underated. And his growth chart is WTF

Overrated:

Samuel - one of the best defenders in the game and has had a terrible season.
Drogba - this guy actually has a pretty poor touch, and is too quick. He'll also miss a few chances before he scores.

Hleb is very good.

juventus11 said:
Was. Was. Was.
Now he sucks.

There is no doubt Pires is a year past his peak but he's still soooooooooo goood that he can play even at his current level for a top team for another season or two.

Plus if you think he sucks what would you say about Del Piero ??? That guy is 3-4 years past his peak... and doesn't look like even a SHADOW of Old Alex. At least Pires is only slightly past his best plus that's expected... at one point you go so high and get so good that the next year on you'll be getting worse than previous years.

ClassicD said:
Overrated:

Samuel - one of the best defenders in the game and has had a terrible season.

You have to remember that his stats isn't for this season, so it is impossible for players stats to represent this current season.
Think about it.

Last edited:
PLF said:
Plus if you think he sucks what would you say about Del Piero ??? That guy is 3-4 years past his peak... and doesn't look like even a SHADOW of Old Alex.

Your right Del Piero is past his peak, i don't really understand why Juve doesn't sell him, it's probably becuase of marketing reasons.

His best time of his career was in 1996 when he was running teams rampant in the Champions League.

over rated:
A.Smith -ManU
Owen -Real Madrid
under rated:
Giggs -ManU
C.Ronaldo -ManU
Morientes -Real Madrid

Stringer Bell said:
You have to remember that his stats isn't for this season, so it is impossible for players stats to represent this current season.
Think about it.
As was mentioned earlier, you can then count out folk such as Mintal from this thread. Samuel has done nothing in his entire career to earn such amazing defensive ratings, what is he, 97 defense or something? He was good at Roma but even then not '97 good'. Players like Puyol, Nesta, Maldini are the best defenders in the world and should be around this mark, Samuel has never IMO proven he is at that level, even at Roma.

Back
Top Bottom