Who can recommend a super sound after goal for English version of PES2009?

ferdinand216

League 2
4 June 2009
London
My own team
I look through the page over over again ,I cant find anynews about the super sound and I also asksd gigimarulla for help,he said that he only find a one which was Germany version.SO I turn to all of you,if you know anynews about the super sound ,please tell you ,thanks in advance!!!

well i actually i am editing the bassic sound effect file.... maybe tonigh i can upload a file.... this one is bassed in argentinian sound but i can take some sounds from FIFA09.... stay tunned...

maybe tonight i can so something

well i actually i am editing the bassic sound effect file.... maybe tonigh i can upload a file.... this one is bassed in argentinian sound but i can take some sounds from FIFA09.... stay tunned...

Thanks anyway,mate!If you have the news ,tell me please!:APPLAUD:

Where did you find this file?

in cv08.img

a friend discovered with program konami uses... i dowloaded... and now i ccan create the bin from cero... so.. we can do anything... icant tell you witch program is.. we are scared that if we tell it.. maybe konami changes to anotr program and we wont be able to edit this bin files.....

i will upload once i finish first trial..

anyway... as a proof you can download the MENU sound i changed.... so you can see i tell the true..

and let me thank ninuzzu.. i just couldn´t do it without him!!!
http://www.speedyshare.com/385991764.html

in cv08.img

a friend discovered with program konami uses... i dowloaded... and now i ccan create the bin from cero... so.. we can do anything... icant tell you witch program is.. we are scared that if we tell it.. maybe konami changes to anotr program and we wont be able to edit this bin files.....

i will upload once i finish first trial..

anyway... as a proof you can download the MENU sound i changed.... so you can see i tell the true..

and let me thank ninuzzu.. i just couldn´t do it without him!!!
[url]http://www.speedyshare.com/385991764.html[/URL]

tell me by PM please !
Diego

Back
Top Bottom