Whining about Inter

G

Glock_NL

Why are people always whining about Inter?

There are a couple of really good teams in pes 6.
So why is playing with Inter concidered easier then for instance: Chelsea, Man utd, Real Madrid, Barca(now with Henry aswell!!), AC Milan?
Would like your opinions on this subject ;)

Only thing is Adriano is way much over-rated, but I don't whine about it as I play with Milan and feel they are better than Inter. By Default, Chelsea is the best team in the Game in my opinion.

People whine about Inter for the following reasons:

They are Juve/Milan fans
Ibrahimovic can't be stopped unless 2 players tackle him same time
Adriano scored 2-5 goals last season, so why is he so good?
Inter won the Scudetto
They just want to whine.

hmmm gotta say Chelsea is the best... dunno why but my players become retards for some reason while facing Chelsea!

its because inter f*cking cheat, to rob titles, and claim they are clean when its obvious that they can only challenge for titles if they relegate and handicap threats to their title hopes, they are nothing short of pathetic and f*cking whores those interisti bastardi

Inter is just a cheating team. All the players are physically much stronger then players from other teams.
I will give you 100 dollars if you can win a aerial challenge against vieira.
If you walk upon an inter player you will automatically lose the ball even if he doesn't try to -_-
And that's the reason that the most players are playing with inter, except for those few who really are inter fans.
And as described by other members about adriano and ibrahimovic... you can play a real good match and get 8 chances and are unlucky then on the other side the first shot of Adriano or ibrahimovic from 30 meters goes in...
Do i need to say more ;)

But well mostly i win against inter so i don't mind them playing with it.

But well mostly i win against inter so i don't mind them playing with it.
I must quote you. Not because I'm that good (I actually am not) but because it depends on who you play against, in the end.

I don't play much online (there's no more fun in it) but I played a lot against friends of mine using always mid-level teams such as Fiorentina, Cagliari, and lately Rangers and Torino..
I have to say that in the end you'll be able to recognize a loser (the one that picks Inter just because he thinks Inter would make a star player out of him) from a good player (the one that plays good not depending on the team, and plays just better because he has Chelsea) during the FIRST 10 MINUTES of a match, and you'll be able to play as a consequence.

I can stand a 3-1 loss with Torino against a good player with Chelsea as good as I rejoice after a 3-0 win with Torino against a loser with Inter (both the games were played in the month of August, and in both of them I played the best I could) so I don't see the matter in facing Inter.

inter is a normal team and maybe there are a lot of player playing inter coz it's crouded with stars IBra Adri Zanitti Cresspo and a good goal keeper like toldo ... for me it's very easy to play aginst inter coz it has a lot of weaknes point and i just like to play liverpoll and i allways beats inter if it's a fair game

I must quote you. Not because I'm that good (I actually am not) but because it depends on who you play against, in the end.

I don't play much online (there's no more fun in it) but I played a lot against friends of mine using always mid-level teams such as Fiorentina, Cagliari, and lately Rangers and Torino..
I have to say that in the end you'll be able to recognize a loser (the one that picks Inter just because he thinks Inter would make a star player out of him) from a good player (the one that plays good not depending on the team, and plays just better because he has Chelsea) during the FIRST 10 MINUTES of a match, and you'll be able to play as a consequence.

I can stand a 3-1 loss with Torino against a good player with Chelsea as good as I rejoice after a 3-0 win with Torino against a loser with Inter (both the games were played in the month of August, and in both of them I played the best I could) so I don't see the matter in facing Inter.

Haha yep totally agree with you, if I'm not playing as Sparta Rotterdam I always pick a random team and try to avoid the big clubs, shame so many people who play PES always pick the best teams just because they cant play the game properly... :roll:

Because the cpu favors them vs every team apart from barca and chelsea that's why.You can utterly dominate against inter the gk will save all and inter have 1 shot entire match and score not to mention their auto tackling at times is laughable.

Back
Top Bottom