1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Which Referees in WE9 are More Lenient?

Discussion in 'Winning Eleven' started by GMT8, 18 August 2005.

1. GMT8

GMT8 Conference

21 September 2003
    Does anyone which referees in WE9 call foul less often? (Names based on Fernando's translation.) The matches are stopping a bit too often to my taste right now.

Thanks.

2. manutd12

manutd12 Guest

all of em are biased towards the cpu

3. GMT8

GMT8 Conference

21 September 2003
    I just want one who blow the whistle less, so the game can go more smoothly.

4. phrase

phrase Tactician

12 December 2002
    Little Mancunia
    Try Martin O'Brien.

5. the_ring

the_ring Guest

Cart White is good when it comes to giving a card, but he too whistles too often and hate red cards ;)

6. Zygalski

Zygalski Ninja Samurai

2 February 2003
    London, UK
    England
    From PES4, by pesfan:

[​IMG]

7. helveg

helveg Non-League

3 August 2003
    Poland
    thanx!

for me the best option is
    - low foul strictnes (blow the whistle less
    - highest card strictness (tackle from behind or foul in one on one situation=always red card)

the winner is - Johan Jensen ;)

8. Glavisted

Glavisted Premiership

20 July 2005
    Lima, PerĂº
    I think Johann Weikath.

9. GMT8

GMT8 Conference

21 September 2003
    Is there more to this sentence?

10. Natbuc

Natbuc Non-League

3 November 2002
    I just saw something new and really cool earlier. Basically an opposing player was through on goal and I made a really wild attempt to tackle him with Edman. I didn't bring him down (He stumbled) so advantage was played and he carried on and shot wide. The next thing I know there was a cutscene featuring the Ref and Edman. The ref started pointing around and then showed Edman a yellow card. Then it went back to the game with Robinson ready to take a goal kick.

Basically it seems that just because advantage is played, it doesn't always mean you will get away without a booking, just like real football! I now means you get rightly punished, but the game can carry on if the other team have a good chance!

11. BK_83

BK_83 World Class

7 June 2003
    singapore
    tat was already seen in we8lwe

once my beckham was given a straight red but it was after the ball went out

12. GMT8

GMT8 Conference

21 September 2003
    Thanks all. :)

13. Trommyda

Trommyda Malibu all the way

19 November 2003
    Nicosia
    Inter,Waalwijk,Chelsea,
    mates how to choose a ref b4 the match started in WE8LE ?thanx.

14. Ferraritim

Ferraritim Championship

5 November 2001
    Highbury
    Arsenal
    I want a ref with 1 Foul strictness and 3 card strictness :(

15. tony 7

tony 7 League 2

30 August 2003
    Northamptonshire
    I think the refs are poor in this version in fact it is the worst refs on any of the versions. The advantage rule has gone back to PES3 and I dont think I have ever seen the ref give a card. I have made some bad fouls which deserve at least a yellow and soemtimes I dont even get blown for it.
    I dont give away many free kicks anymore as my tackling has improved since I bought the game.

16. J@s0n88

J@s0n88 League 2

15 September 2003
    SINGapore
    se tony... the game has improved your play... it was seabass's idea all along

17. tony 7

tony 7 League 2

30 August 2003
    Northamptonshire
    I was a good at defending anyway. Im eant when I got the game I was pressing x a lot and my players were pushing opponents over but I have stopped doing that and I just use slide tackles or get my defenders in front of the strikers.
    I am just saying this is the worst for version for free kicks because I slide about and like real life I sometimes get it wrong and foul the player sometimes I deserve a yellow card but I have never seen a card given to the computer or to me.