Which players do you think should be improved in WE9 ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
PLF!!! i just cant stop playing my ML with Schalke!!!
your data is a present from the gods! MAN THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you ressurrected ML for me...
you really fixed EVERYTHING man!..i was searching and searching for a playerd i woudl see that would have wrong stats...but i just couldnt and after 1 and a half hours i gave up...!!!
this data is sick

also i have good knews for you!!
i manage a way of fixind that special faces issue..ok!! get back with me inMSN ..i will explaint it to you before you realize your data!

Last edited:
he is m8..trust me..i was speticall at the begging..but he made me change my mind by looking at the data..its amazing..
its something you would say a hole team made..not one person...

i didn't doubt at all, i know plf and how much he is working on this data, its not a howfastcanifinishthisstuff thing.
Hes a master of data editing and he proves that with this data update.

He thinks about every team, every league and dont forget the small things, patch teams mostly don't care about small teams but plf does !

Is it out or what?..or is brunnoce beta testing?

I cant wait for this patch, if its good I might even decide to start playing again, btw is this for the PS2?..I have noticed the game is better played on the PS2.

Thanks for compliments guys. You know I wouldn't feel one bit bad if anyone actually didn't give me any hehee.. because I feel so good inside about this. It's THE SHIT.. I've been playing all night and no matter what team I pick now I play with them and the player I control with knowledge of how good they are at shooting and what foot they're good with and such in my brain and now all of that is exactly the same in game which is awesome :)

I'm thinking its probably time to open a thread in Edit section mode now as I'm getting a lot of pm's about people who want to see if PLF data is out yet.. or if it will be since they're not looking in this thread and don't know this has kinda been transferred into a PLF data discussion thread and it makes sense lol.

So to answer your question, Kingpug YES it defintely is for PS2, and for WE8LE hut I assume can be used with WE8 and PES4 as well.

Sure this whole new database can be such a fresh start to those who've even stopped playing ML or game altogether.

So guys I'm gonna open thread in Edit mode now and lets transfer all the talk to it to that thread from now on please.

take care guys.

Dirk Kuijt (Feyenoord) Stamina, Shot Technique, Mentality

Salomon Kalou (Feyenoord) Shot Technique, Attack, Shot Accuracy, Technique, Dribble Accuracy & Speed

Ugur Yildirim (Heerenveen) Long Pass Accuracy and Speed, Free Kick Accuracy, Curling/Curve

Ryan Babel (Ajax) Shot Accuracy

Hedwiges Maduro (Ajax) Balance, Dribble Acuracy

Ron Vlaar (AZ) Defense, Shot Accuracy, Shot Power, Teamwork

Joris Mathijsen (AZ) Defense, Balance, Dribble Acuracy, Technique

Barry van Galen (AZ) Dribble Accuracy, Technique

Danny Landzaat (AZ) Technique

Henk Timmer (AZ) Keeper Skills

Aruna Kone (Roda JC) Shot Technique, Technique

Affelay (PSV) Dribble Accuracy, Dribble Speed

Bodnar (Roda JC) Shot Power, Shot Accuracy, Free Kick Accuracy

Quincy Owusu-Abeyie (Arsenal) Attack, Balance, Top Speed, Acceleration(above 94 maybe lol), Dribble Accuracy & Speed, Shot Technique.

Adriano (Inter) Jump (95-99)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom