1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Which PES have the best player/team individuality?

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer' started by Topaz, 6 October 2015.

1. Topaz

Topaz Programmer/TheAwesomeGem

21 October 2011
    United States
    Chelsea, Spain
    I don't know where to put this but which PES in your opinion had the best player and team individuality in terms of tactics, passing and just being able to easily distinguish between good/bad players and good/bad teams?

2. gabe.paul.logan

gabe.paul.logan Data Collection

7 January 2007
    Budapest
    Hungary
    - animation, player physics, skills vise its PES 2016
    - ability vise its PES 6, ISS Pro Evo 2 (and that era)
    - tactic vise it could be PES 2016 if most of the tactics werent set up end to end play

2017 just need more stats, now we have 18 or 17. 8 years before we had 30+ to choose from

3. Topaz

21 October 2011
    United States
    Chelsea, Spain
    Thanks for that. Sadly, most of PES 6 patches links are broken or is based of current year and I can't play the original game.

4. mahanddeem

mahanddeem League 1

11 October 2007
    Maryland
    Nothing can beat PES2013 individuality. Every team plays different and vast difference between good and bad players.

5. Crisci

Crisci Conference

26 January 2015
    2010 but to the point it's overpowered. players like Messi are impossible to knock off the ball

2011 is better due to the stumble/catch-up bugs so you can't abuse high speed/body balance players, terrible design but it works.

6. fmicablues7

fmicablues7 Championship

15 July 2013
    Probably pes 5/6/2013, in pes 2017 there is great team tactics, but not so great individuality imo

7. Topaz

21 October 2011
    United States
    Chelsea, Spain
    Yes, I agree. I think PES 5 is the best one.

8. persee

persee League 2

19 February 2014
    Pes 5/6 and 2013 I'd say