1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Which patch is better???

Discussion in 'Winning Eleven' started by ThirdEB, 2 July 2005.

1. ThirdEB

ThirdEB Guest

Hi everyone...i was wondering whh patch is better...is it the reefur patch or sunjun patch..i'm playinbg with the reefur patch now....but i feel that sunjun patch is gonna be better.....

2. foss

foss League 2

4 August 2003
    austin
    reefer's patches seemed to have more bugs for me (crashing and freezing). i never had these issues with sunjun's patches.

3. ThirdEB

ThirdEB Guest

anymore opinions???

4. Tom

Tom likes turtles Staff

12 December 2001
    Hamburg
    There is no "better" patch. It's all about personal preferences. While Sunjun's patch offers are more detailed player database, reefur's patch adds many more visual enhancements to the overall game.

5. Anj Dey

Anj Dey Guest

Can anytthing be done to stop the freezing/crashing with Reefur's patch? I used the"Special boot" option with Swap Magic because I was having so many problems & it seemed ok - or is was it just luck? Any suggestions?

6. Zygalski

Zygalski Ninja Samurai

2 February 2003
    London, UK
    England
    Wait for reefur's new patch.

7. Aku_28

Aku_28 League 2

7 August 2004
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Appear that the new ReefurĀ“s patch v. 1.0 will come out after WE-9 came to all the storer for buy it .. :P

In my opinion Sunjun is the best patch

Last edited: 3 July 2005
  8. Glavisted

Glavisted Guest

Up to now, Sunjun's patch.