1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

which patch do you recommend for we10

Discussion in 'Winning Eleven' started by Bitter Rivals, 21 August 2006.

1. Bitter Rivals

Bitter Rivals International

24 January 2005
    hi all, i guess this is all down to personal preference, but i would be interested to know which patch you use and why!

i have created a clean image of my game, and i am reading up on which patches and option files to use!

there seem to be so many, so i am trying to make my job a little easier with your opinions!

i am after ones with the latest transfers, kits, sounds/chants, faces

anything like that!

personally i could do with everythin in a patch form, as i cannot add option files at the moment

any recommendations from you ?

cheers

Last edited: 21 August 2006
  2. Radiation

Radiation Golden Boot Winner

6 February 2006
    Widnes
    Newcastle United
    I used the KM patch ages ago - combined it with the emotion goal score cheer - some crowd chants - english commentary and a few other bits.

I used the Mymix one first but it crashed my ML at the end of year 1 every time.

Never had any problems with KM's - im just waiting for a september tranfer option file now

3. Halitosis

Halitosis Guest

Radiation,,,

Where can I get this "emotion goal score cheer"? Sounds like EXACTLY what this game needs.

Thanx.

4. Radiation

6 February 2006
    Widnes
    Newcastle United
    It was in the 'WE10 patches' section

http://forums.evo-web.co.uk/showthread.php?t=31476

Now he had 2 versions posted in there

1 that had music playing and crowd chanting when you scored - and a 2nd one i think he ripped from fifa that had really loud crowd cheering when you scored.

That download link seems to be dead though but i think the music/cheer one is still working

5. Bitter Rivals

Bitter Rivals International

24 January 2005
    can this be used with the my mix patches?

cheers

6. Radiation

6 February 2006
    Widnes
    Newcastle United
    i think so yes

7. bepperex

bepperex Conference

31 March 2005
    Is there any patch which affects gameplay? (Best if the deal's not that player's stats are lowered). Thanks pp

8. chibo87

chibo87 Non-League

30 January 2006
    is there a patch for winning eleven 10 with the latset summer trasnfers and new kits for ps2

9. rommel14

rommel14 El Panzer

15 December 2005
    Panama
    F.C. Barcelona
    Not yet.

But I am waiting for Brazukas one.;)