which is the best gameplay mod for full manual controls?

tuite

Non-League
8 August 2014
Hi, anyone could tell me which is the best gamplay mod to play on manuals controls? i have been playing with a few from Holland but im not sure if they are the best for manual controls, thanks for your help.

Thanks dude! I have been playing manual controls since pes 2018 and a i´ve seen a lot of gamplays mod to improve the original gameplay but i have no idea , thanks for your help im going to try IbraCadabra96's Gentleman's Game Play.

Who has experienced favorably flicking the pass assistance to PA 4, and tried to play FUMA including shooting? Personally for me gameplay is what I expect and fully harmonious, except I've had to wait ver. 1.10 to effectively use run across variation of the give-and-go. In training it seems feasible to pass to feet between two players in a less dynamic (more so monotonic) fashion. It can be a good way to test ball control by repeating wall passes over and over, if only the players could be still during the exercise.

Also apparently a well-timed dummy shot/pass, i.e, SQUARE+TRIANGLE yields a sidefoot kick capable of tapping it in from close-range and can sometime round the keeper. However, a slight pause for me in using stunning passes or through balls might stem from me trying to use them in the final third close to the 18. They become rapidly redundant as the hesitation becomes woefully try hard, whereas a well-timed flick could proper play in my receiver. I would rather adopt a stunning strike to trigger timing and deliberate venom, when I am determined to take back and strike no-questions-asked.

In a leggy stride with my player intent on playing a forward pass, I could utilize the stunning pass with some sensible bend on it to avoid opponent's reach, not to simply kick it up in traffic. This should enable a welcome break from the normal passing should that become less promising technically and tactically. Rushing into traffic to play the 50/50 ball if controlling it via super-cancel appears null and void, may not necessarily be a stunning effort; for manually releasing Sprint and again perfectly time the meshing of Sprint+Kick might lead us into nano-seconds territory, which rare few of us would give any time to; but nevertheless the balance of accuracy/error might tend to favor the user who played the duel's exact partition. A few examples where those duels and mini duels might arise could be sliding efforts, free headers, diving headers, shin kicks, etc. and no less the ensuing second ball or potential rebounds which should be fair game.

Back
Top Bottom