Which FIFA have the best team identity?

Topaz

Programmer/TheAwesomeGem
21 October 2011
United States
Chelsea, Spain
I really hate on FIFA 15, every team plays the same and every player is Messi or Hazard. So I want to know, which FIFA have the best team and player individuality?

Not sure. Last Fifa I played religiously was Fifa 08. I used to play two of my friends three or four times a week after their Strasbourg practice/training. Hard to believe that was almost 10 years ago. Back to Fifa. 09' was pretty good for ppl who liked attacking football. That said, I can't really remmeber what the A.I. was like as I spent most of my time playing against human opp in those days. Now it's the exact opposite. From what Ive heard Fifa NG has good single player gameplay with the right sliders. I think placebo made some good ones.

Wasn't the EURO 2008 one the first one to include that horrifically badly designed underdog men behind the ball tactic where they constantly had players in their own box and then with one magic hoof their sole forward had the ball clean through on the keeper? Yeah that was great team identity!

Wasn't the EURO 2008 one the first one to include that horrifically badly designed underdog men behind the ball tactic where they constantly had players in their own box and then with one magic hoof their sole forward had the ball clean through on the keeper? Yeah that was great team identity!

Maybe. I heard Adam Bhatti and Suff talk about it for some years ago though. I can't remember wich was the current fifa back then, but they talked a lot of the AI in euro 2008 being the best in a football game. Defensive AI haven't always been the best though.

By the way, I live on your neighbour island. That's cool.

Last edited:
I might try Euro 2008. I want to play a soccer game that feels different every match.

Back
Top Bottom