Which Club Team is the strongest after the update?

Which Club team is the strongest in PES 2009 now ?

• Barcelona

Votes: 28 49.1%
  • Manchester Utd

Votes: 12 21.1%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Inter

Votes: 8 14.0%
  • Real Madrid

• Liverpool

• Milan

Votes: 2 3.5%
  • Other

Votes: 4 7.0%

• Total voters

zortex

League 2
13 August 2003
After the update most of the player stats changed. Which team is the strongest one in the game now in your opinion?

Last edited:
i guess it is juventus,i don't know why you didn't include it on your poll!!!!

Mehdi I didin't ask your fav. team ! Asked the strongest team. Are you serious about Juve? They are strong but not as strong as the others.
In PES 5 They were great

I started this poll and I agree with most of the people personally. Messi and Eto'o is unstoppable. You cant' catch them especially when they are in good hands in human v human games.

indeed barca, what an attacking line up and quality players on the midfield, just superb

Olympiacos I would say. They play with nice attitude and destroy everyone. But this applies only to good players who know how to play PES.

Atletico Madrid is much more improved after the update Kun Aguero is very agile and he is a great finisher,can use both feet and one of the best strikers in the game now ! Maxi Rodriguez is much more improved. Forlan was great and he is still. Simao and Sinama Pongolle seems a bit reduced. I am not actually sure on that. And Defensive midfelders are good. Atletico is a very balanced good team.

Aguero is the same as the original PES 2009, the update has not improved him. He is unstoppable, anyway.
Best team is Inter, Zlatan is simply impossible to stop...

Back
Top Bottom