1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Where's the Ref?

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC' started by kwng318, 5 November 2009.

1. kwng318

kwng318 Non-League

19 April 2008
    Hi guys, I'm having fun in Master League as Bordeaux but I'm becoming increasingly frustrated at the idle refereeing.

I haven't had a single good call/protection for my players when they got hacked by some very clear yellow/free kick decisions for two seasons and it's getting extremely frustrating.

I hope Konami's next content patch fixes poor refereeing because the more I play this game, the more calls I'm getting missed out of.

2. eKOe

eKOe Banned

20 October 2009
    [​IMG]

3. nightmaregk13

nightmaregk13 Concept Artist

13 November 2008
    Benfica
    i agree
    i havent seen a yellow card against the opposition
    today an opponent dived on the box and no yellow card no nothing

bad calls are a constant as well
    wtf happened to the 2009 ref

4. cemus

cemus Conference

14 September 2007
    i agree as well.. i'm trying to get used to the game and my attention is caught by other elements but seriously even now I'm feeling it will come to a point that I can't carry playing on with that level of refereeing in game..

5. Daylin

Daylin Pes omnia vincit

31 October 2009
    Refs sucks bigtime in pes2010. Played a whole season and didn`t get one penaltykick.