1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

WHERE IS DIEGO?

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer' started by J-vader, 9 January 2007.

1. J-vader

J-vader Guest

Does anybody know where diego is on PES6:( .

He plays for werder brehmen but they are not on the game. Does anybody know if he is on the game? :(

2. ruiriente

ruiriente Guest

he played for Porto FC before going to Germany

3. J-vader

J-vader Guest

hes not at porto on game. does anyone know where he is????????

4. FyNoMeNoN

FyNoMeNoN League 2

3 July 2006
    Egypt
    Ahly
    Do u play with tha game's default database ?? Coz i dont think anybody plays PES6 without a certain OF.. so u should play with an option file and u will have him in werder bremen.. i play with diego in werder bremen and everything with tha OF i use

5. J-vader

J-vader Guest

yeah i play with the default teams. i wanna sign diego but i can't find him. is he on the game???????????/

6. Stan

Stan Allez les Lionceaux !!!

12 September 2002
    Nope...

7. FyNoMeNoN

FyNoMeNoN League 2

3 July 2006
    Egypt
    Ahly
    Well he is in tha game on my game.. u should use an Option File

8. J-vader

J-vader Guest

but what about his height, weight, app and stats?

9. FyNoMeNoN

FyNoMeNoN League 2

3 July 2006
    Egypt
    Ahly
    his apps and stats r as real as possible.. having an option file is a great thing.. myself cant play without an option file.. i dont know how u manage to play without one.. u gotta get yr hands on an OF