Where are you buying Fifa 2011 from?

Happy_2008

Non-League
17 December 2002
Just wondered if there was any deals going this year similar to last year when ASDA offered a cut down price for these games on launch date? My friend who worked at EA has got a new job so no more EA games for £10 for me :(

Where is the cheapest place to get it from?

Are Asda doing it for £25 again at midnight?

Just a heads up for those wanting it from Asda on Friday.

You can pre-order now and they give you a receipt. Then at 1 minute past midnight on thursday you can pick it up, but the price is still unknown. Better to secure your self one as you dont have to pay to preorder, and you dont have to pay for it fullstop if you dont want to pay the price.

it's gonna be at asda on Friday 1st of October for £35.93 but I don't think so we can get it for a cheaper price than £35 .

Any body knows it's released at any shop in the UK?

I was getting my copy midnight but can`t be arsed even though release is tonight. I`m just not excited about it really it`s all bullocks because every win online goes back to "0" pts. on Friday :(

I am going to wait until Friday and wait for the supermarkets.

I pre-ordered last year for £35 then the next day it was £25 in tesco.

So will wait for supermarket prices.

I pre-ordered from Shopto! Popped into my local ASDA yesterday and i put my name down but i never received a ticket so i doubt it would mean anything.

can i ask if i can buy a cd key for PC version? i mean a legit cd key is there an options on EA or other sites that are selling it?

There's no legitimate way to only buy a CD Key for games, all CD Key resellers (that I know of and have experience through my employment with Bohemia Interactive) sell stolen, fraudulently obtained CD Keys. You might think that if you buy a CD Key you're legally buying the games but you're really not.

There's no legitimate way to only buy a CD Key for games, all CD Key resellers (that I know of and have experience through my employment with Bohemia Interactive) sell stolen, fraudulently obtained CD Keys. You might think that if you buy a CD Key you're legally buying the games but you're really not.

oh.. ok sorry then.. i thought it was allowed buy the companys

Maybe some but I would imagine EA aren't one of them ;) And the company I work for certainly aren't, the keys CD Key resellers sell for our games (Armed Assault, ArmA2) are almost always 1. disabled online so won't work for multiplayer and 2. activate anti-piracy countermeasures such as FADE (google it).

Ordered mine from Shopto, working now, so 6am starts mean im not fussed paying slightly more.

However Asda sold copies at £27.95 last year iirc.

It happened last year with FIFA 10 and the same price war looks set to kick off on Friday with FIFA 11.

According to MCV all leading supermarkets are getting in on the action, with prices starting at only 97p.

You'll have to part with a new release to get the 97p price, though. Trade-in Halo: Reach, Dead Rising 2 or F1 2010 at ASDA and FIFA 11 will be yours for under a quid. Alternatively, ASDA will be also selling the game for £29.97 with no qualifying criteria.

The cheapest non-trade-in price appears to be Sainsbury's which is offering the game at only £24.97 when you spend £30 or more on other items in store.

Tesco is matching the Sainsbury's price, but you'll also need to snap up another chart title to get the deal. Morrisons has the same promotion, albeit with a slightly higher £27.99 price attached to the game.

My Amazon pre-order is being prepared, 'dispatching soon'. Still estimates a Monday 4th delivery though. First Class is 1-2 days, I think, so... fingers crossed for tomorrow.

It's going to be Monday, isn't it :(

If you want the game for literally the price of a small bottle of coke, go to Asda where you can get it for 97p if you trade in either Dead Rising 2, F1 2010 or Halo: Reach. The offer applies to both PS3 and 360 SKUs.

If you’re not looking to trade, it’ll will be £29.97 without any strings.

Sainsburys are selling it for £25, but only when £30 or more is spent in store. The price for the game on its own is £34.97.

Over at Tesco, if you buy any other chart title, you can get FIFA for £25, while Morrisons are running the same deal, with the price there being £27.

Back
Top Bottom