Where are the classic players??? PES 2010

cadburyho

League 1
5 March 2005
Hi,
Grateful if someone can assist me. I have just started a new ML this time with classic players unlocked. I can find all the classic teams such as England, Brazil , Argentina etc only for exhibition matches but I do not know how this relate to the ML cos I could not find players like Pele, Maradona etc even with the advanced player search function when in the Master League mode. I am in my first season, perhaps these players will be available in Season 2, I am not sure can someone confirm. By the way, does anyone know where these players are hiding.

i really dont understand why your playing pes 2010 its full of bugs

Hi Primepeace,
Really sorry that the game did not work well for you. I have been playing the PES series for many many years already and PES 2010 in my opinion is the best in terms of movement and gameplay(maybe I have the ideal graphic card, I don't now, the speed is just perfect for me). I agree with you that there are bugs especially the lack of penalties but overall the game is fluid , way better than Fifa. One thing I don't really like about the game is that we have to be always look out for patches especially those that affect the gameplay. I have no objection on players/jerseys update though. I am looking forward to PES 2011 and I believe it will be better than PES 2010. Anyway hope that PES 2011 will work well for you. Cheers mate.

Back
Top Bottom