When is January Transfer window update released?

Benni

Banned
7 May 2012
I know we have to wait until month is finished but when does the transfer update usually get released for PES these days?

(PES 2013 is the first PES I have played/owned for many years so apologies for noob question ;))

I know we have to wait until month is finished but when does the transfer update usually get released for PES these days?

(PES 2013 is the first PES I have played/owned for many years so apologies for noob question ;))
Probably at the beginning of March.

Yeah usually Benni me ol mate its end of February. Best bet is to wait and see if DODGY Daymos (jk) releases an update to his Option File :).

So far all the transfers that have happened have been updated in Fifa.

Konami will sort this about May!

Since PES / WE is community-driven with lots of option file and mods i don't think it's viable for them to release regular squad update. It might break certain OF and third party mod. For example, on PC, each time PES Production (they're the devs, so they're the responsible party, not Konami) release an update or new DLC, most of the patch creator have to update theirs to make it compatible with latest patch / DLC.

Beside, i don't even think they have the infrastructure for regular update, not yet.

Back
Top Bottom