1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

When having the game do you play games or do challenge Training?

Discussion in 'Winning Eleven' started by tony 7, 7 August 2005.

1. tony 7

tony 7 League 2

30 August 2003
    Northamptonshire
    I have only had a few games on WE9 and the animation is a lot better meaning you can do more things but breaking the computer down on 5 star is harder.
    Do you play matches and hope you improve or do you learn the training to learn new controls and make yourself a better player?

2. yusuke86

yusuke86 Guest

just play matches. you learn them later

3. RuneEdge

RuneEdge Silent Assassin

1 October 2003
    Turn around, I'm right behind you...
    Manchester United
    Challenge Training usually just teaches you individual skills.

Last edited: 7 August 2005
  4. Sulph

Sulph Goodbye...

28 September 2003
    Youll learn them through matches and experience..

5. tony 7

tony 7 League 2

30 August 2003
    Northamptonshire
    Just played 2 games with England in the European cup. I lost my first game 2-0 to Serbia and 1-0 to Portugal. I am starting to attack and keep the ball a bit better now. It is harder to do the through balls and the chipped through balls seem to run too far this is on 5 star.
    What tournaments do you do when you get the game and is anyone starting a master league game yet?

My other questioun is there will be patches later and if I earn a lot of WEN and win trophies will I lose all these when the new patches come up because some new patches also change the option file for example when the transfers are updated.

6. RuneEdge

RuneEdge Silent Assassin

1 October 2003
    Turn around, I'm right behind you...
    Manchester United
    I dont think it affects the WE Shop. It just messes up the transfers if you use an old option file on a new patched game.

But wouldnt bother cuz we'll be playing PES5 when that comes out so all your efforts will go to waste.